Fall for most people means the return of everything pumpkin spice, but for me, it means the return of the hit FX show, "American Horror Story." All year, fans like myself try to speculate what crazy plot twists and gruesome story lines will brace our little TV sets in October.
Throughout every episode of this season's "American Horror Story: Roanoke," the question, "WTF just happened?," gets harder and harder to answer. To get through these WTF moments, you sometimes just need a drink to cope with your favorite character's gory death. To help you digest the confusing, gory, and downright disgusting moments, you just might need this AHS drinking game.
Take a Sip Every Time:
- Someone wakes up in the middle of the night
- Someone gets lost in the woods
- You see blood
- Someone sees a ghost
- Shelby or Matt blames the hillbilly family
- Something paranormal happens
- Anyone on screen drinks
- You hear a child's laugh
- Lady Gaga is on sceen
Take a Gulp Every Time:
-The Butcher threatens someone
-Piggy Man makes an appearance
-There's a human sacrifice
- Matt and Shelby talk about leaving, but don't
- Evan Peters finally shows up
- Another season is referenced
Finish Your Drink When:
- You seriously miss Jessica Lange
- If you have to cover your eyes
- You have absolutely no idea WTF is going on
By the end of an episode, you'll be ready to take on the Butcher yourself. Stay safe, and don't go wandering around any woods late at night.
"American Horror Story: Roanoke" airs Wednesdays at 10 pm ET on FX.