TBH, every day is a good day to do some shopping, but with all these Amazon Prime Day deals coming your way on July 11 and 12, it's basically a necessity. Whether you're looking for some beauty steals from reputable makeup brands, loading up on tech for future birthday and Christmas gifts, or decking out your first apartment, Amazon Prime shopping days are the best way to find those high-end items on a budget. If you're building out your first kitchen, upgrading your current appliances, or taking the next step in your professional-level cooking journey, these are the best Amazon Prime day kitchen deals you have to check out. These name-brand appliances, nonstick cookware sets, storage options, and much more will have you looking like a culinary genius in no time. 

1. Keurig K-Express Coffee Maker, $50

Photo via Amazon

Coffee is the most important part of my a.m. routine, and if it's part of yours, you can definitely opt for this Keurig K-Express Coffee Maker. It takes up only a small bit of counter space, especially when compared to other Keurig models and coffee maker options. Plus, you can enjoy teas, hot cocoas, and even warm apple cider with this machine. Normally retailing at $79.99, you can buy it for $49.99 during Prime Shopping days. 

2. Ninja Mini Air Fryer, $50

Photo via Amazon

If you want to hop on the air fryer trend, but don't want to commit to a large multi-hundred-dollar machine, look no further than the cutest mini Ninja Air Fryer. You can nicely store this in a kitchenette or set it on your full kitchen island. Air fry appetizers and side dishes with ease as you only spend $49.99 for this name-brand air fryer that normally costs $79.99. 

3. NutriBullet Blender, $80

Photo via Amazon

No matter if you're a smoothie girl, pesto girl, soup girl, or all of the above, you can make all of those and more with this NutriBullet blender. This blender is ideal for roommates who all like to go to the gym together or love a pasta party night. Often costing nearly $140, this bad boy is just $80 for Amazon Prime Day. 

4. Cold Brew Coffee Maker, $17

Photo via Amazon

Is drip coffee just not enough anymore? No worries! You don't need to go to Starbucks to get your morning and afternoon cold brew fix with this personal cold brew maker. All you need is your carafe, coffee grounds, and your cute coffee tumbler, and you will be set. While it normally sets you back about $25, you can get it for $17 this Amazon Prime Day. 

5. CAROTE Pots and Pans, $80

Photo via Amazon

Get every kitchen pot and pan you need in one Amazon box with the 10-piece CAROTE cooking set. Coming in colors white granite and black granite, this long-lasting, non-stick cookware only costs $80.  

6. GoodCook Large Cookie Sheets, $18

Photo via Amazon

Have you updated your baking sheets recently? Get some of the best large cookie sheets on Amazon for a fraction of the price. Bake cookies, pizza, appetizers, and much more on these large GoodCook brand sheets. Two cookie sheets for $18 is a deal that can't be beaten. 

7. Kitchen Sink Organizers, $24

Photo via Amazon

Make sure the area under your sink is stocked with all the cleaning products, sponges, and paper products you'll need to keep a tidy kitchen. If you're living in a dorm, you can also use these organizers to hold your snacks, your bathroom supplies, your dorm cleaning essentials, and beyond. A two-pack of these shelves for $24 is a total steal. 

8. Stasher Reusable Silicone Bags, $73

Photo via Amazon

Speaking of sous vides, did you know that these silicone reusable Stasher bags can also be used for that purpose, as well as on stovetops, in microwaves, inside freezers, in ovens, and are dishwasher-safe? These handy dandy little Stashers can easily replace your single-use sandwich bags and plastic containers. Grab your seven-pack for just $73.

9. SodaStream, $110

Photo via Amazon

If you have a serious LaCroix or bubly habit, you can save money by investing in your own SodaStream. This starter kit has everything you need, including soda water flavors. Only pay $110 for the set, and your wallet will thank you in the long run. 

10. Personal Blender, $16

Photo via Amazon

Don't need a huge blender? No problem! Keep a personal smoothie blender that doubles as its own travel cup. This makes for quicker mornings and easy clean-up, and frankly, we can all use the time savings, right? Grab this deal for only $16. 

11. Food Storage Set, $38

Photo via Amazon

If you have reached #RestockTok, you may be looking to grab your own clear container set for your kitchen. While a 24-pack of containers would ordinarily cost $70, you can order these to your door for just $38. That is a steal!

12. Silverware Set, $25

Photo via Amazon

So, if you're still using your parents' old silverware set, you can definitely upgrade your cutlery with this deal. For just around $25, you will get 48 pieces of new silverware, including serrated steak knives. 

13. Electric Tea Kettle, $37

Photo via Amazon

You don't need a stovetop to make boiling water, all you need is the coolest electric tea kettle on Amazon. This Mueller-brand kettle is ideal for crafting hot drinks, heating up ramen noodles, making instant oatmeal, and more. Grab this for half the price on Prime Day for just $37. 

14. Large Round Charcuterie Board, $30

Photo via Amazon

Having a beautiful charcuterie board to present little snackies to friends and guests is a necessity in any kitchen, big or small. This round board can be expanded to fit more aged cheddar and fancy nuts. Plus, it comes with three cheese knives and two ceramic dishes. For just $30, this is worth it for your next party. 

15. 14-Piece Knife Set, $40

Photo via Amazon

Every kitchen needs a good knife set for chopping, dicing, and prepping all of your delicious ingredients from the local market. Along with these knives, you'll get a sharpening tool, kitchen scissors, and a modern transparent block that is much cooler than the typical wooden knife holder at your parents' house. All of this for less than $40? Say less!