It’s time to step up your game and stop dumping your wine and champagne down that plastic, neon pink beer bong you bought from Spencer’s years ago.

While scrolling through Instagram, I was #blessed to discover this revolutionary drinking device called the champagne bong — better known to the public as the Chambong.

Champagne Bong

Photo courtesy of @sabakula on Instagram

The device is specifically designed for rapid — and classier — champagne consumption. It can also be used for your wine, or whatever floats your boat.

There’s 3 steps to using the Chambong: tilt and pour, drink, and repeat. Pretty simple.

The Chambong holds 6-ounces of whatever liquid your little heart desires, it’s dishwasher-safe (we know you wouldn’t hand-wash it even if it said to), and it’s made of a high borosilicate glass. In simpler terms, this is fancy, high-quality shit.

Champagne Bong

Photo courtesy of @therealchambong on Instagram

The Chambong can also function as a donut-holder. You could even add a splash of orange juice to your champagne to make it a mimosa. It’s a hearty, wholesome breakfast.

Champagne Bong

People are even bringing their Chambongs along when they travel to rad places (like the Space Needle) so they can get drunk in style.

Champagne Bong

Best of all, it’s only $25 for this incredibly practical addition to your glassware.

If you don’t think you need it, you’re probably lying to yourself.

Chambong responsibly, folks.

Champagne Bong