The most important day in February isn’t Presidents’ Day, Valentine’s Day, or even the Super Bowl. It’s the Oscars. As the stars’ bellies grumble in their constricting gowns, we at home can eat as much as we want. So why not indulge in the festive foods starring in your favorite films? Here’s a compilation of the food eaten in some of this year’s biggest films. Use them at your Oscar party as good luck charm for your favorite flick.

1. The Grand Budapest Hotel: Pink Funfetti Cupcakes and Champagne

Oscar

Photo courtesy of funcupackes.com and slate.com

There’s a whole lot of eating in this visually stunning Wes Anderson movie, and all of the imagery is either cute or creepy. One of the main characters falls in love with a young pastry chef (played by Saorise Ronan), and the confections paired with the candy-colored hotel can be represented in your Oscar party with precious pink cupcakes. The movie also shows an extravagant dinner scene including champagne and a skeletal duck I won’t recommend. So pour yourself and your guests glasses of bubbly and toast to the film’s quirky characters and whimsical set.

2. Boyhood: Coke and Tortilla chips with Queso

Oscar

Photo courtesy of hollywoodreporter.com and Annie Madole, University of Michigan

Many critics have picked this long, touching movie for Best Picture this year. There’s plenty of drinking in this film, but considering the main character, Mason Jr. (played by Ellar Coltrane) is underage, I choose to cheers with some soda. A late night diner scene in Austin seriously makes me crave tortilla chips and queso. This is one of the most accessible and most snackable movies, by far.

3. Birdman: Gin and Cold cuts

Oscar

Photo courtesy of Slate.com and koshereverything.com

Ok, so gin and cold cuts sounds like what a sad old man might eat. But in this movie, about a movie star turned writer turned Broadway star, these minimalist eats seem Oscar-worthy. It doesn’t matter that Riggan eats cold cuts and mustard in the dressing room with his daughter (played by Emma Stone), or that his costar drinks real gin while onstage in the play. He’s Birdman, and he does what he wants, so you should too.

4. The Imitation Game and The Theory of Everything: Tea and Beer

Oscar

Photo courtesy of slate.com and imagarcade.com

Why is it that there are only two beverages ever in British movies? In these scientific biopics, we see Brits either sipping delicately on tea, or drinking beer at a pub. But we can’t complain because of how wonderfully these actors (Benedict Cumberbatch and Eddie Redmayne) dress up these average drinks with their thoughtful and provocative work.

5. Whiplash: Pizza

Oscar

Photo courtesy of moviesonmovies.com and Kelly Simpkins, Fordham University

What great romance doesn’t start with pizza? The romance between a college-aged jazz drummer (played by Miles Teller) and his drum set doesn’t, but when it comes time for him to take his crush out on a date, he takes her out for pizza. Now that’s romance.

This year’s selection of Best Picture noms have a bunch of enticing foods to nom on. So before February 22 rolls around, fire up your oven or your GrubHub to see what food (ahem, movie), is named supreme.

Suggested Reads:

The Ultimate Food Pairing Guide for Your Favorite Movies

8 Movies in a Relationship With: Food

And The Nominees for the Best Baking Moment in a Movie Are…