I can remember countless times when I’ve watched my favorite celeb chow down on some amazingly photogenic food and desperately wished I could have what she was having. (When Harry Met Sally reference, anyone?) To save you this same longing, I’ve wracked my brain for the most salivating movie moments and compiled the recipes here for convenience. Who needs popcorn when you can fully immerse yourself in these classic movies, while enjoying the same foods as the characters themselves?

1. Cuban SandwichChef

movie

Photo courtesy of heypopup.com

You simply can’t tell me you don’t get some serious hunger pangs while watching this movie. Jon Favreau and his adorable son make these drool-worthy Cubanos, and now you can make your movie-watching experience that much better by enjoying them, too.

movie

Photo by Bernard Wen

2. Pecan Pie – Waitress

movie

Photo courtesy of MoviePoster.com

Hopefully you won’t have to make Kerri Russel’s “Pregnant Miserable Self Pitying Loser Pie” or the “Earl Murders Me Because I’m Having an Affair Pie.” Just a simple pecan pie will do for me, thank you very much.

movie

Photo by Jessica Payne

3. Spaghetti and MeatballsLady and the Tramp

movie

Photo courtesy of MoviePoster.com

A bad boy and a good girl come together over a single strand of spaghetti. If that’s not puppy love, then I don’t know what is. Lady + Tramp = Forever. This meatball recipe is perfectly complemented by any variation on pasta and marinara sauce.

movie

Photo by Amanda Shulman

4. Chocolate Cake – Matilda

movie

Photo courtesy of PixShark.com

Even though Brucey’s cake looked mostly disgusting and inedible in this flick, our recipe is far from that. Who doesn’t love a good chocolate cake – especially one packed with dense, fudgey goodness like this flour-less one?

movie

Photo by Justin Shannin

And for a few easy bonus options…

5. Orange Mocha Frappucino – Zoolander

movie

Photo courtesy of MoviePoster.com

Are you really, really ridiculously good looking? Then this drink is definitely for you. Blend two cups ice, 1 cup brewed coffee (chilled), 1/3 cup chocolate syrup, 2 tablespoons orange syrup and 1-2 tablespoons sugar until smooth. Garnish with whipped cream (if that’s your thing) and share with a few friends (but avoid gasoline fights at all costs).

movie

Photo courtesy of xfinity.net

6. Grilled Cheese – The Devil Wears Prada

movie

Photo courtesy of MoviePoster.com

Adrien Grenier’s grilled cheese for Anne Hathaway looks almost as fancy as Adrien himself. Although Miranda Priestly would never eat a greasy grilled cheese, I know you definitely want to go make one for yourself right now. The key to a perfect grilled cheese is to butter both sides of the bread and make it in a pan over the stovetop, instead of in a toaster oven.

movie

Photo by Janey Asher

7. Butterbeer – Harry Potter

movie

Photo courtesy of RogerEbert.com

After tasting real life Butterbeer at Harry Potter World, I knew I had to find a way to recreate it for myself back home. This recipe comes pretty darn close: combine 1/4 cup condensed milk, 1/4 cup butterscotch topping and 2 tablespoons whipped butter with cream soda and let chill for 10 minutes. Share with a friend and it’ll be almost like you’re sitting in Three Broomsticks with Harry, Ron and Hermione.

movie

Photo by Janey Asher

And if you’re feeling especially lazy, but still want to enjoy a snack from a classic movie, I suggest going for the peanut butter and Oreo combination made famous by Hallie Parker and Annie James in The Parent Trap.

Sisters? Hallie, were like twins!

Want more on foodie movies? Check these out: