It’s finally here. #TGIT is upon us once again and it is a glorious time. Thursday nights are now dedicated to Mer, Olivia, and Annalise and an impressive amount of snacks. If you’re looking for some spins on classic popcorn, look no further. These five easy, peasy popcorn recipes will make sure your snack game is on point every Thursday.

A Matcha Made In Heaven

Pop your popcorn, preferably on the stovetop, and then sift in equal parts matcha powder and sugar. Then, simply mix to coat. The sifting is super important here to insure that you don’t end up with chunks of matcha powder on your popcorn!

A Spicy Kick

Pop your popcorn, preferably on the stovetop, and then sprinkle in equal parts garlic salt and paprika and a half part chili powder. Mix to coat evenly and enjoy a spicy treat!

What a Dillight

Pop your popcorn, preferably on the stovetop, and then sprinkle over equal parts dried dill and Parmesan. Mix to coat evenly so each little kernel gets a little cheesey goodness!

You Want a Piece of This

Pop your popcorn, preferably on the stovetop, and then melt 3 cups marshmallows and 2 tbsp butter on stovetop, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and add 2 tsp vanilla, 1 tbsp milk, and 1 cup white cake mix. Stir until completely combined and pour over your popcorn. Mix it all together real good, top with some festive sprinkles, and treat yo’ self even if it isn’t your birthday.

I Want to Stuff Some Chocolate in My Face

Pop your popcorn, preferably on the stovetop, and then transfer onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Drizzle over melted dark chocolate and sprinkle chunky sea salt. Toss the popcorn until evenly coated, then pop the sheet into the fridge for a few minutes to firm up the chocolate. Enjoy this sweet and salty snack for the best of both worlds.

And there you have it — five super simple ways to step up your popcorn game. Whether you’ll be impressing your viewing party with these snacks or simply munching solo while you cry/ fall off your chair / yell at the screen, these five popcorn recipes are the answer to your snack prayers.