Passover is full of struggles: the absence of all your favorite foods, long Seders and trying to last all 8 days without bread. Drown your sorrows in these Passover approved boozey concoctions and suddenly a week of matzo won’t seem so bad.

1. The Moses Mojito

passover

Photo courtesy of food.com

Tacos may not be allowed, but you can still head south of the border with the Moses Mojito. Tequila is made from agave, making it an ideal drink for Passover. Combine tequila with seltzer, mint leaves and citrus juice for a no-fuss beverage.

2. The Seder Sangria

passover

Photo courtesy of foodnetwork.com

By the fourth glass of Manischewitz, your taste buds are begging you for something more flavorful and complex. This is the perfect time for a pitcher of sangria. Mix red wine, kosher for Passover of course, with pineapple, oranges and apples for a drink that will have your guests coming back year after year.

3. The 11th Plague Piña Colada

passover

Photo courtesy of food.com

Rum is yet another Passover approved liquor. After all the steps of the Seder are accounted for, dive in to this tropical drink that can transport your table to the Caribbean. Rum, fresh pineapple juice and coconut milk are all you need for a sweet end to your family’s Seder.

These 3 Passover-approved beverages are guaranteed to make this year’s Seder more lively. After all, Moses would want us to celebrate our freedom and the best way to do that is with a cold drink in your hand.

The Passover Fun Never Ends: