Any viewer of Bob’s Burgers is familiar with the hilarious members of the Belcher family. Bob may have a handle on burger puns and toilet turkeys, but when it comes to the real star of the kitchen, Linda takes the cake.
And chances are, if you’re as much of a lover of alcohol and ridiculousness, you have your own inner Linda waiting to dance her way out. Here are a few ways to know if you exude Linda Belcher:
1. Any recipe begins with a corkscrew and a bottle of pinot.
Don’t lie, you’d triple fist if you had three hands.
2. You always have kitchen essentials on hand.
3. Dessert is acceptable at any meal.
And it’s not even my birthday…
4. But you believe firmly in portion control.
Fact: Bite sized foods are negligible calories.
5. Sharing is caring when it comes to food.
No double dips.
6. But you hate when people steal your stuff.
Roommates, can’t live with them… yeah.
7. You’re a classy, sassy individual with a refined palate.
“The red pairs nicely with the white.” – Bob Belcher
8. And you give the best cooking tips.
Words to live by.
9. Entertaining guests comes as second nature.
The hostess with the mostess!
10. Your kitchen is always spotless.
You probably only cook for people so you don’t have to clean up anyway, right?
11. You have a secret hangover remedy that doesn’t actually work.
Nobody wants your damn coconut water. Put it away.
12. But of course there are other ways to get rid of hangovers.
13. You push your food on other people.
This thing I just made? Eat it. All of it.
14. And you always ask for their opinion.
I know I could be on chopped, I just want to hear it from you.
15. You believe in aphrodisiacs.
Are you not turned on by melting cheese? Hmm.
16. And you’re a pro at cooking for two.
Mainly you make double portions for yourself but…
17. You use local ingredients when available.
Saving the planet, alriiiiight!
18. You fantasize about owning your own restaurant.
If only you could make real people food.
19. Although you hate cooking for long periods of time.
If it takes longer than 30 minutes it’s going in a crock pot.
20. You have a happy dance. In fact, you always dance when you’re cooking.
Bring it around town.
21. You’re great at using up leftovers.
Mainly you’re just broke.
22. But above all, you just like having fun in the kitchen.
Linda, you keep us young!