Did you just say 15 chicken dinner recipes you can make in 30 minutes?!

chicken

Chicken is a classic meal to eat because it cooks fast and there are so many different ways it could be cooked. My family and I usually have chicken two or three times a week. Sometimes we just cook it plain and then each add our own sauces, dressings, or seasonings. I am usually a picky eater but am always up for trying new things at home. What is great about all of them is that they can be prepped and made in 30 minutes or less.

1. Chicken & Broccoli Sage Portobello Stir-Fry

chicken

Photo by Shalayne Pulia

Chicken and broccoli are two perfect combinations for any meal. There are so many benefits for eating chicken that make it much better to eat. This dinner has the added hint of sage and portobello to make it stand out from the crowd. It is perfect to make in one dish which helps a lot when it comes to cleaning up. You will definitely impress with this dish.

2. Sweet ‘n Spicy Cheeze-Its Fried Chicken and Waffle Sandwiches

chicken

Photo by Shalayne Pulia

Do you love cheeze-itz? Then you will love these waffle sandwiches. It combines two classics: southern chicken and waffles. It might sound obscure, but it is a sweet ‘n spicy meal that can be made in 30 minutes or less.

3. Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps

chicken

Photo by Jackie Kuczynski

Lettuce wraps are a healthy alternative to bread. They add a different taste and crunch to what you are eating. In this wrap, there is an added crunch with the peanuts and flavor with the buffalo sauce. Lettuce wraps are so beneficial for you and tasty, too. This is quick and easy meal that can be eaten for dinner or even lunch.

4. One-Pan Balsamic Chicken & Veggies

chicken

Photo by Jackie Kuczynski

Isn’t that picture mouth-watering? Grilled chicken is very quick and easy to cook but how you dress it makes all the difference. All this takes is one pan so it makes for an easy clean-up. The vegetables are the perfect combination for this balsamic chicken dinner that can be cooked in just 20 minutes.

5. Breaded Chicken Cutlets

chicken

Photo by Becky Hughes

Chicken cutlets have to be one of my favorite meals because my grandpa always knew how to make them the best out of our family. We try all different ways to make them now, but this comes close. It is another quick and easy way to make a tasty meal so I don’t get hangry.

6. Chicken Alfredo

chicken

Photo by Hannah Giardina

Alfredo has grown on me and even more so with this recipe. Now that I am home for the summer, my mom is requesting me to make dinner once a week. This is a quick and simple dish that I can make all on my own. It is also great because I can use the leftovers to give my dad for work the next day and he can add all the seasonings he wants.

7. Tandoori Chicken

chicken

Photo by David Cui

Now this is something different. As I said, I love chicken and trying new things, and this is definitely one to try. It is great to be served with my favorite side of rice and a veggie. It is so quick and easy too. I’ll save this for my mom to make next week after I make the alfredo.

8. Pretzel-Crusted Honey Mustard Chicken Nuggets

chicken

Photo by Emma Lally

I love pretzels and chicken. This dish is a perfect combo of the two. Any sides can be added to it for a tasty meal for all. If you do not like the honey mustard, you can substitute it for another dressing like ranch.

9. Rosemary Balsamic Chicken

chicken

Photo by Mackenzie Barth

Have I mentioned I love chicken and a balsamic dressing? This has an added taste of deliciousness with the rosemary on top. The balsamic dressing can spruce up any dish you wish. This dish has the perfect balance of flavor and can be made in just 30 minutes.

10. Thai Green Curry with Chicken

chicken

Photo by Kelda Baljon

This is a perfect, warm meal for the fall, winter, and even slightly chilly spring we are having now. It is deliciously served right in the bowl so it does not take much to clean it up. Definitely a new spin to chicken dinners.

11. Teriyaki Ginger Chicken Stir-Fry

chicken

Photo by Shalayne Pulia

I love ordering Chinese food almost as much as I love chicken. This meal is an order I can make at home just to my liking. It is served with white rice, another one of my favorite sides. The ginger gives it an added taste to make dinner tastier. Make sure you are prepared to make stir-fry the right way.

12. Chicken Caesar Sushi Burrito

chicken

Photo by Emily Bowen

This dish combines a lot of America’s favorites – chicken, caesar dressing, sushi, and a burrito. It can be made in 30 minutes to make the whole family happy.

13. Chicken Parmesan

chicken

Photo by Celeste Holben

This is a quick and simple dinner to make that everyone will love. The best part is that you can make it how you like. Some prefer a lot of cheese while others prefer a little bit. This is a dish to impress and make yourself feel like an Italian chef.

14. Restaurant-Style Chicken Fried Rice

chicken

Photo by Michael Chlumecky

Chicken fried rice is a classic dish that you can now make on your own. Those Friday nights when you want to go out but are too tired from the week, you can make this restaurant-style fried rice. It only takes 30 minutes and ta-da, you got yourself a meal.

15. Sesame Ginger Chicken Pineapple Dinner

chicken

Photo by Shalayne Pulia

I saved the best for last. This is my favorite because it can be eaten out of the pineapple used to cook – how cool is that? Another delicious chicken dinner served with rice and another of my favorites, pineapple.

Now that you have these 15 new recipes, go ahead and make them for yourself.

chicken