The blondie most certainly does not get enough attention in the dessert world. But these treats are moist, chewy, and chok full of deliciousness. Too often, though, they are overshadowed by their chocolate cousins, brownies.

And brownies are great, they really are. But sometimes we get sick of chocolate, and when that happens we can find refuge in things like blondies. So here you are, a list of blondie recipes that are exponentially better than any brownie.

1. Candy Bowl Blondies

Photo courtesy of thedeliciouslife.com

If for some reason you find yourself with an overabundance of candy, which is not a bad problem to have, try making these blondies. They’ll give new life to both your candy bars and your regular blondie recipe.

2. Bourbon Blondies

Photo by Alex Tom

Booze and baked goods? Sounds good to us. This recipe seamlessly combines two of our favorite things into one epic drunken dessert.

#SpoonTip: If alcoholic desserts are your thing, check these out.

3. Funfetti Blondie Bombs

blondie

Photo courtesy of thedomesticrebel.com

The only things better than blondies are blondies in truffle form, and luckily we have a recipe for those. They’re also filled and covered with rainbow sprinkles, so what more could you want?

4. Flourless Chocolate Chip Chickpea Blondies

blondie

Photo courtesy of ambitiouskitchen.com

Just because you’re vegan or gluten-free (or both) doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be able to enjoy a blondie. And these chickpea blondies certainly don’t taste like they’re lacking in any gluten or animal byproducts.

#SpoonTip: Vegan desserts are actually pretty tasty. Don’t believe us? Click here

5. Cookies & Cream Blondies

Photo by Jeanne Penn

Oreos go well with everything, and blondies are no exception. These epic blondies are filled with crushed cookies and Cookies & Cream Hershey Kisses, sure to please an Oreo lover.

6. Ultimate Blondies

Photo by Francesca Rinaldo

When you want to keep it simple and classic, this blondie recipe should be your go-to. These bars are sweet, buttery, nutty, and just plain amazing.

7. M&M Blondies

blondie

Photo by Spoon University

Nobody hates M&M’s. It’s a scientific fact. So throw them in your batter and you’ll have some blondies that are sure to please. And they pair perfectly with house music.

8. Butternut Squash Blondies

blondie

Photo courtesy of foodpluswords.com

If you like to sneak vegetables into your baked goods, this recipe is for you. These are full of spices and brown butter, and they certainly don’t taste healthy, even though they are.

9. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Snickerdoodle Blondies

Photo by Meredith Ross

Pumpkin spice lattes? Basic. Pumpkin blondies? Epic. The combination of pumpkin and snickerdoodle cookies makes these blondies irresistible.

#SpoonTip: If want even more pumpkin, trying make one of these recipes

10. Cake Batter Blondies

blondie

Photo courtesy of sallysbakingaddiction.com

When you can’t decide whether you want a blondie or a slice of cake, make these. Sprinkles, vanilla cake mix, and white chocolate chips make these blondies ridiculously sweet and ridiculously delicious.

11. Magic Cookie Blondie Bars

Photo by Xinwei Zeng

These blondies are layered with pretty much everything you could find in your pantry, which is exactly what makes them so good. They offer the ultimate flavor experience.

blondie