Most of us, especially those with a sweet tooth, want to enjoy some sweet goods every once in a while. Unfortunately, a lot of desserts aren't very healthy choices. Luckily, there are better choices available at your local Whole Foods. Whole Foods has a variety of desserts that are actually healthy, and worth trying. These delicious bites come with little to no added refined sugar. Plus, many of these treats are organic. Here are 10 Whole Foods desserts I recommend buying if you're looking to be a bit healthier. 

1. UNREAL peanut butter cups

Most of the snacks provided by UNREAL are non-GMO, gluten-free, vegan, and made from organic ingredients. With snacks such as chocolate peanut butter or almond cups, this is definitely a must-try. 

2. Hail Merry 

Hail Merry includes Bites, cups, and tarts that range from chocolate to lemon to almond butter and more. The ingredients are pretty simple. They are mostly made from coconut oil, agave or maple syrup, and almond flour.

3. Mavuno Harvest  

These organic dried fruit packs by Mavuno Harvest are sourced from family farms in sub-saharan Africa. The packs are filled with bananas, papaya, coconuts, pineapples, and more. The best part is that there is no added sugar. 

4. Simple Mills Muffin Bread

The three different mixes include pumpkin, banana, and chocolate. There are just a few ingredients including coconut sugar, coconut and/or almond flour, and the rest vary by mix. For those muffin-lovers, these are for you. These are incredibly amazing. 

5. Simple Mills Ready-to-Eat Cookies

Simple Mills has gluten-free and paleo-friendly products, which make it easier for everyone to eat and enjoy. Simple Mills make very delicious baked goods, this is definitely a must-try.

6. Steve's Paleo Goods Paleo Krunch

These grainless granola bars come in different flavors and are better for you than most store-bought granola bars. These are also great healthy snacks on the go.

7. Larabar Bites

These are by-far my favorite sweet snacks. They definitely satisfy my sweet tooth with types such as double chocolate brownie, mint chocolate truffle, and chocolate hazelnut. These are also all non-GMO, vegan, and gluten-free made for just about anyone to enjoy.

8. Justin's Peanut Butter Cups

Justin's not only produces nut butters, but also dark, milk, and white chocolate cups made with natural and high-quality ingredients. These are possibly my favorite chocolate and peanut butter combo snacks. 

9. Perfect Bar

These bars are high in whole food protein, are nutrient-dense, non-GMO, and gluten-free. These are available in the fridge sections since they have fresh, natural ingredients. Some people even prefer to use them as toppings for their smoothies, for a sweeter and healthier taste. 

10. Arctic Zero

Arctic Zero has bars and pints of ice cream. Most are gluten-free, non-GMO, lactose-free, and low glycemic, and even better, low-fat and low-calorie. What more could you want from ice cream?

All of these Whole Foods desserts are healthier options than the usual dessert suspects (I'm looking at you Ben & Jerry's). The greatest part about them is that they don't necessarily cost you as many calories or as much sugar, but they still taste delicious. Even cooler? 99% chance you will recognize every single ingredient in these treats. Just remember that even though they are healthier options, they still should be consumed in moderation!