We all know that the best foods are in the form of dip: taco dip, hummus dip, smoked salmon dip, buffalo chicken dip, pizza dip—but have you ever had cannoli dip? It’s about time for this classic Italian cannoli dip to take center stage at your next party.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5-10 minutes
Total Time: 10-15 minutes
1 ½ cups ricotta cheese
1 ¼ cups powdered sugar
1 8-oz. package softened cream cheese
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup strawberries, sliced
1. Mix ricotta cheese and cream cheese together in a bowl until combined. If the ricotta cheese is watery, drain before using.
2. Add powdered sugar and vanilla to bowl and mix until combined.
3. Add chocolate chips to cannoli dip and fold into mixture.
4. Fold in strawberries and mix until combined.
5. Chill cannoli dip in the fridge for about 10 minutes before serving.
6. Serve with waffle cone pieces, pizzelles or fruit.
If you like this recipe, check out these related articles below: