When you're craving the tastes of fall and want to feel good about yourself, head over to Zazen Nail Spa on Gay Street in West Chester. At Zazen, you can get a Pumpkin Spice Pedicure or a Butterscotch Pedicure, just in time for the holidays. 

coffee, chocolate, beer, milk
Hunter Muller

Zazen, a mom and pop organic spa that was opened in 2010, has a seasonal pedicure each season. After you enjoy all of that their yummy fall pedicures have to offer, try on some Zoya nail polish for your toes—it's vegan. 

The Butterscotch Pedicure ($35) has three main components. These components are a bath bomb, a scrub, and a lotion. First, customers soak their feet in a butterscotch bath bomb.

wine
Hunter Muller

Next, Farmhouse Fresh's Bourbon Bubbler Kentucky Whiskey Body Scrub is applied to exfoliate the feet, followed by a massage and finally the skin is moisturized with Backcountry's Caramel Body Milk. Finish off with a polish of your choice. 

If butterscotch isn't your thing, don't fear. Zazen also has a Pumpkin Spice Pedicure ($34). (Let's be honest, who doesn't love Pumpkin Spice?) It starts off with a pumpkin soak that's got epsom salts and more. Next, the skin is exfoliated with Farmhouse Fresh's Whipped Honey Fine Sea Salt Scrub. Lastly, a pumpkin spice butter cream is applied followed by a polish of your choice.

spread, mustard, condiment
Hunter Muller

Zazen always has yummy pedicures like the Tropical Citrus Pedicure and the Guava Pedicure, as well as the Rock and Rose. However, the pumpkin spice and butterscotch manicure are only here until mid January, so head over before it's too late.

sweet, candy, chocolate, cookie, cake
Hunter Muller