On this very special episode of Boozy Brunch, we welcome Elena from Spoon’s “Make it Into a Cookie.” Watch these two hooligans get rowdy and make some dope Irish coffee to pair with some maple bacon pancake skillet cookies.
The best part about this is that you can make these recipes while you’re buzzed, too. See guys, cooking can be fun. Now go out there and get boozy.
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 4 minutes
1 cup coffee
1-oz. Jameson whiskey
1-oz. Baileys Irish cream
1. Brew 1 cup of coffee.
2. Add 1-oz. Jameson whiskey (and sneak some whipped cream when people aren’t looking).
3. Add 1-oz. Baileys Irish cream (and extra if you’re feelin’ up to it).
5. Top with whipped cream and enjoy yourself.
Maple Bacon Pancake Skillet Cookies
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
Total Time: 16 minutes
Servings: 12 skillet cookies
1 stick butter, melted and cooled to room temperature
1 ½ cups maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 ½ cups flour
1 pinch salt
2 teaspoons water
1 package bacon (optional)
1. Cook bacon. You will have extra bacon to dine on while you make your skillet cookies and it will be glorious. You’re welcome.
2. In a large bowl, combine melted butter and maple syrup.
3. Add two eggs and whisk mixture together until combined.
4. Add baking powder (NOT baking soda) and flour to your wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
5. Add vanilla extract.
6. And water to the batter and mix again until evenly incorporated.
6. In an oiled pan, over medium heat, add 2 tablespoons of cookie batter to skillet.
7. Crumble bacon on top of batter.
8. Cook for 3 minutes on each side.
9. Dust with powdered sugar and enjoy those bad boys. You deserve it.
For more boozy brunchin’ and cookies: