After testing about 15 different recipes, we came up with this mind-blowing breakfast creation. Crunchy on the outside, soft and fluffy on the inside, and a sweet creamy filling that tastes just like Oreos. Can it get any better than this in the morning? Probably not.

Oreo Pancakes

• Prep Time:40 minutes
  • Cook Time:20 minutes
  • Total Time:1 hour
  • Servings:8-12 pancakes

• 9 Oreos
  • 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1/4 cup natural cocoa powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt, separated
  • 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 egg
  • 4 tablespoon vegetable oil
  • 2 teaspoon vanilla extract, separated
  • 1/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
  • 1/4 cup buttermilk
  • 1/4 cup shortening
  • 1/4 cup powdered sugar
  • 1 cup marshmallow fluff
Photo by Arden Sarner

Separate the Oreo filling from the cookies.

GIF by Arden Sarner

Put the Oreo cookies in a plastic bag and crush them.

GIF by Arden Sarner

For the dry ingredients, combine the flour, cocoa powder, half of the salt, baking powder, and baking soda.

GIF by Arden Sarner

In another bowl, combine the egg, oil, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, granulated sugar, and brown sugar.

GIF by Arden Sarner

Add half of the wet ingredients and half of the buttermilk to the dry ingredients. Mix until it starts to come together. Then add the rest of the wet ingredients and the buttermilk and stir until combined.

GIF by Arden Sarner

Fold in the crushed Oreo cookies.

GIF by Arden Sarner

Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto a greased griddle on medium heat. Cook for 10-15 minutes, or until the edges are dry. Flip and cook for another 2-3 minutes.

GIF by Arden Sarner

For the filling, mix together the shortening, powdered sugar, marshmallow fluff, Oreo cookie filling, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and half of the salt.

GIF by Arden Sarner

Stack the pancakes with filling spread in between. Drizzle with chocolate sauce and sprinkle on crushed Oreos to be fancy. Enjoy.

GIF by Arden Sarner