Ever wish the peanut butter to chocolate ratio of a Reese’s peanut butter cup was way higher? What if you knew a decadent, homemade dessert bar that tasted almost just like a Reese’s but with more peanut butter was only 5 ingredients away? Oh, and all you need is a microwave. These These No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars are almost too easy to be true – but I promise, they’re not. Whip these up and you (and all your grateful friends!) will be licking the peanut butter off your fingers in no time.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
1 cup + 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter, divided
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
1 cup powdered sugar
1 cup chocolate chips
1. Line an 8″x8″ or 9″x9″ pan with aluminum foil. Set aside.
2. In a medium-sized, microwave-safe bowl, microwave the butter for 1 minute or until the butter is completely melted. Add in 1 cup of the peanut butter, graham cracker crumbs, and powdered sugar. Stir until completely combined.
3. Spread mixture evenly in the prepared pan. Place in the refrigerator.
4. In a small bowl, microwave 2 tablespoons of peanut butter with the chocolate chips until melted, about 30-45 seconds (note: this depends on the strength of your microwave). Stir until smooth. Spread over peanut butter layer.
5. Chill until firm, about 1 hour. Cut and serve!