Milk and cookies have always been the classic couple. But it's time to mix it up a bit and put the milk inside the cookie. These cookie shot glasses are the best and latest way to have your milk and cookies fix.

First, you have to make the cookie dough and form it into little shot glass sizes, bake them and line the inside with lots of chocolate. Pour in the milk and enjoy!

Chocolate Chip Cookie Shots

• 1 cup shortening
  • 1/3 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/2 cup light-brown sugar
  • 1 large egg yolk
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
  • 2 cups all-purpose flour sifted
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1 cup mini chocolate chips
  • 1 cup dark-chocolate candy melts
  • 1 1/2 cups milk
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
chocolate, cake, cookie, peanut butter, peanut
Photo By Casey Hack

In a large bowl, mix together the shortening and brown and granulated sugars. Mix until creamy.

GIF by Casey Hack

Add the egg yolk and vanilla extract, and mix until completely incorporated.

GIF by Casey Hack

Gradually add the flour, and mix together.

GIF by Casey Hack

Add the mini chocolate chips, and mix together until evenly distributed. The dough should be pretty crumbly at this point.

GIF by Casey Hack

Form the cookie shots inside the molds, making the walls of the cookie shot about 1/4 inch thick. Chill for 20 to 30 minutes before baking.

GIF by Casey Hack

Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until the cookies just start to turn brown. Remove from the oven, and let them cool completely.

GIF by Casey Hack

Melt dark chocolate candy melts, and then pour the melted chocolate into the middle of each cookie. Chill cookie shots until the chocolate has set.

GIF by Casey Hack

Mix together milk and 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract, and serve inside each cookie shot. Ohhhh yeahhhh.

GIF by Casey Hack