Intake the maximum amount of bliss on gameday with this life-changing buffalo chicken dip courtesy of gameday goddess Ally Daly. Some people have high cholesterol, and if you're one of those people, read no further. However, if you want some unreal gameday dip, you're in for a treat.
The Most Dope Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Prep Time:5 mins
- Cook Time:15 mins
- Total Time:20 mins
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley ranch dressing
- 3/4 cups Frank's Red Hot buffalo Sauce
- 2 10 ounce cans chunk white chicken breast Market Pantry but anything will do
- 2 8 oz packages Neufchatel Cheese cream cheese also works
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese mix 1/2 into the bowl sprinkle 1/2 cup on top
- mixing bowl
- rubber spatula
- dish to bake dip in
Alternative microwave option: melt the dip for about 3-4 minutes in the microwave, or until ideal melt level has been achieved.