Intake the maximum amount of bliss on gameday with this life-changing buffalo chicken dip courtesy of gameday goddess Ally Daly. Some people have high cholesterol, and if you're one of those people, read no further. However, if you want some unreal gameday dip, you're in for a treat.
The Most Dope Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Prep Time:5 mins
- Cook Time:15 mins
- Total Time:20 mins
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley ranch dressing
- 3/4 cups Frank's Red Hot buffalo Sauce
- 2 10 ounce cans chunk white chicken breast Market Pantry but anything will do
- 2 8 oz packages Neufchatel Cheese cream cheese also works
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese mix 1/2 into the bowl sprinkle 1/2 cup on top
- mixing bowl
- rubber spatula
- dish to bake dip in
Assemble the squad.
Preheat the oven to 400 on bake.
Pour the 2 containers of chicken into the mixing bowl.
Mix in the hot sauce, cheddar, ranch, and Neufchatel.
Pour the contents of the bowl into the dish for baking.
Sprinkle the remaining cheddar on top.
Put the dip in the oven for 15 minutes or until cheese is golden.
Alternative microwave option: melt the dip for about 3-4 minutes in the microwave, or until ideal melt level has been achieved.
Serve and enjoy. Go Irish