It’s Saturday night, you can see the victory lights shining from your bedroom window, and all you want to do is celebrate your favorite university’s triumphant success. So what do you do?

You head to the fridge, only to find one lonely PBR, some questionable orange juice and a half empty bottle of Mad Dog that you definitely should have thrown out but are saving for when you get really (I mean really) desperate.

You may stare at that bottle for a while, questioning if it’s really worth it, telling yourself you spent a hard earned $5 on that horrible excuse for a drink, and reluctantly reach for it.

But just as you swallow your shame and touch its sticky glass, the victory lights reflect off of the bottle and smack you in the face, reminding you that you don’t want to spend your night sipping on bum wine—you want to quench your Pitt Panther Pride with an ice cold beverage and hail like you’ve never hailed before.

The Blue & Gold Drink

• Prep Time:3 minutes
  • Cook Time:0 minutes
  • Total Time:3 minutes

• Blue Curacao liquer
  • Champagne
  • Orange juice

Start out by grabbing your favorite cocktail glass (a “Hail to Pitt” mug will suffice) and then fill 1/4 of it with Blue Curacao liqueur.

Fill the rest of the glass with ice.

In a separate glass, combine one part champagne with three parts orange juice.

Using the back of a spoon, slowly pour the OJ and champagne mixture to layer it.

Sit back and celebrate the sweet taste of victory.