The temperature is dropping and the leaves are changing color, which can only mean that apple season is upon us. Now is the time to indulge in everything apple, from apple cider and donuts to the infamous apple pie. This time of year I get overwhelming cravings for apple pie, and I’m just not satisfied until I get my hands on some. Of course the dining hall is never serving apple pie when you need it, so here is an easy recipe for apple pie that you can make any time, in any dining hall (even when it’s not apple season).
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 1 minute
Total Time: About 3 minutes
Apple filling (typically found by the yogurt in the dining hall)
Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Vanilla ice cream
1. Fill a bowl about 1/2 way full with apple filling.
2. Microwave for 20 seconds.
3. Put Cinnamon Toast Crunch in the bowl so that the no apple filling is visible.
4. Microwave for 20 seconds.
5. Top with vanilla soft serve ice cream.
nike air max plus
Check out these other related articles: