Welcome to our domain, Yotality Frozen Yogurt, arguably the best thing to happen to Mt. Hope since Chipotle. One step into the froyo shop and you’ll be transported into another realm, where both work and school subside, and the only thing you’ve got to satisfy is your sweet tooth. Think you can handle that? Then come on in, by all means; you could hang around for hours just taking in the vibrant colors and the chill vibes in this modern place. Even if you’re not a big fan of froyo, you should still check it out.

yotality

Image courtesy of www.yelp.com

The frozen yogurt is as good as the place looks. There is an incredible variety of flavors, ranging from salted caramel pretzel to peanut butter cup. With its endless supply of toppings – freshly cut fruit, candy and hot fudge, just to name a few – you have the freedom to invent whatever your heart (or tastebuds, rather) desires. The store is completely self-serve, but don’t get carried away since you’re paying by the ounce.

yotality

Image courtesy of Yotality Frozen Yogurt

I found Yotality to be not only extremely diverse but also accommodating to all tastes and needs. Everything here is kosher, high in calcium, low in calories, and protein-rich. Certain flavors are gluten-free, others dairy-free. No need to grab your keys and dash out just now, Yotality is open well into the late-night munchies period: 10pm on weekdays, 11pm on the weekends, and FREE WIFI all through those hours. Word.

yotality

cheap

Location: 1380 Mt. Hope Blvd, Rochester NY 14627

Hours of Operation: Sun-Thurs: 11am-10pm, Fri-Sat: 11am-11pm