In the month of December, Madison Social will host a Holiday Cookie Social and their first annual Barker Contest. Fill your tummies with some delicious Madison Social menu classics, or indulge in one of their delicious drink options.

On Wednesday, December 2, you’ll be able to taste their special menu of booze holiday cookies at Madison Social (talk about sweets heaven). For $15 you can enjoy five delicious, homemade boozed up cookies and warm-up with some delicious spiked hot chocolate.

Madison Social

Photo Courtesy of Madison Social

The cookies that will be featured in this event will be French Kiss, Maple Bourbon, Bacon, Chocolate Chip, The Dirty Girl Scout, Solistic Sting Bar, and Pecan Someone Your Bitesize. Did we mention that your spiked hot chocolate comes in a complementary holiday mug to take home?

Madison Social

Photo Courtesy of Madison Social

The Dirty Girl Scout will be a dense chocolate brownie layered with rumple minze icing and topped with dark chocolate ganache. Pecan Someone Your Own (Bite)Size will be a dense butterscotch cookie covered with a butterscotch schnapps pecan glaze. Make sure to swing by and indulge in all the other featured menu items.

Celebrate the holiday season in the cool Tallahassee weather with a couple of friends sipping on hot chocolate and eating cookies this week. This event will start at 4pm and Madison Social suggests to make reservations due to limited quantities.

Madison Social

Photo Courtesy of Madison Social

To complete your first week of December and to give you that break you need before finals week, come out to enjoy Madison Social’s first annual Barker Contest this Sunday, December 6, from 11 am to 2 pm. This event will give you a whole new definition of brunch as you enjoy your meal and have the opportunity to pet some adorable puppies on the patio.

Whether you have a dog or not, this is an event you won’t want to miss. Besides Madison Social’s traditional brunch menu, there will be pupsicles for the puppies to enjoy and adoption agencies will also bring some dogs just in case you are looking for a friendly, furry companion this winter season.

Madison Social

Photo Courtesy of Madison Social

Get your pup suited with a Social Barker Bandana (while supplies last), and get ready to enter into the Barker Contest. As of now, first place will win three nights of boarding from Pet Paradise and a $50 Madison Social gift card. Second place will win three days of daycare from Pet Paradise and a $25 gift card to Madison Social. Third place will win a$50 gift card to Petsmart and a $10 Madison Social gift card.

Start feeling the holiday spirit and get excited for these two events that will take place in Madison Social this week. Use these two events to jump start your holiday spirits this week.