You know a restaurant is good if there is always a line out the door, rain or shine. Located on Park Ave, the Frog Pond serves young and old one of the best brunches in Rochester.

The Frog Pond

Photo by Parsa John Lotfi

Founded in 1975, the Frog Pond offers a variety of food all day long. From pancakes to burgers, the Frog Pond truly has it all. With menu items ranging in price from $10-$20, the restaurant has a strong appeal to college students, especially if they want to escape the quintessential Danforth weekend brunch.

Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast, Photo Taken by Parsa John Lotfi

For the adventurous eater, the cream cheese-stuffed French toast is a must-try. This dish can be topped with blueberries, strawberries, bananas or any other type of fruit that the Frog Pond is offering that day. The cream cheese, tucked between the two pieces of the French toast, is a piquant addition to this classic breakfast.

Custom Omelette, Photo Taken by Parsa John Lotfi

For the more conventional breakfast eaters, the omelet options are one of the best ways to start off a morning. Some reliable choices include “the Hangover” which has hot peppers, onions, bacon and cheddar or “the Eastman”, named after The Eastman School of Music, which has smoked salmon, onions, capers and cream cheese. If you aren’t sure what you want in your omelet, you can always make your own by adding your favorite veggies, cheese and anything else.

In addition to its all-day breakfast menu, the Frog Pond also offers burgers, sandwiches and much more.

Take the orange line bus to Park and Culver, and the Frog Pond is a short walk away.

average

Location: 652 Park Ave, Rochester NY 14627

Hours of operation: Mon-Tues 7am-3pm, Weds-Fri 7am-9pm, Saturday 8am-9pm, Sunday 8am-3:30pm