It’s almost that time – when you realize that your new years resolution to avoid eating unhealthily is a bit far-fetched. It was kind of unrealistic anyway, considering you are a major foodie.

No need to worry, you are not alone. It is okay to cave in once in a while, you deserve it.

Conveniently located in the Barracks Road Shopping Center is a new era burger joint that will satisfy those cravings that don’t seem to stay quiet.

burgers

Photo courtesy of @zinburger on Instagram

Zinburger Wine and Burger Bar offers a diverse and mouth-watering selection of burgers. From the “West Coast Chicken” to the “Turkey Burger,” Zinburger has some pretty cool meals. Not to mention, each week they have their own burger of the week. If specialty burgers aren’t your first choice, you can always build your own. Aside from these main attractions, Zinburger also offers side eats like salads and fries.

burgers

#SpoonTip: You have to order one of their deluxe milkshakes. This is a MUST for your Zinburger bucket list.

burgers

Photo by Aurora Calderone

This was their January Shake of the Month, the Chocolate Hazelnut Covered Pretzel which was infused with vanilla ice cream and sea salt. Zinburger also offers other great traditional flavors that will hit the spot for anyone with a sweet tooth.

Not only is the food delicious but the environment is definitely stylish and up-to-date. You eat what tastes like luxurious food while enjoying yourself in a casual setting.

The atmosphere is best described as an open industrial scene that creates a hip and modern sensation. If you are over 21, order a drink at their classy and sleek bar.

burgers

Photo courtesy of @jesssicaaaa______ on Instagram

Nowadays, many restaurants are striving to be more trendy and focusing on the layout and interior design to ensure their customers have a good experience. Zinburger is no exception. They even have a wall covered with cows in a pasture, which adds an artistic touch to the environment.

The wait for your food isn’t bad considering that their playlist consists of the hottest alternative and rock hits. No shame in singing in public.

So when you find yourself in desperate need of a stress relieving meal this semester, take the Northline University Transit Service Route which will lead you to burger heaven.