It’s another Sunday morning in Tuscaloosa. Birds are chirping, the sun is shining and your head is pounding. Your terrible hangover is a happy reminder that it was yet another successful weekend in Title Town, but now you’re craving something fattening with the world’s largest mimosa on the side. Never fear! We’ve compiled a list of delicious brunch spots with fabulous drink menus. Feel free to send this article in your group chat now.

Five Bar Tuscaloosa

brunch

Photo courtesy of @anotherlittlepizzamyheart on Instagram

The food at Five is guaranteed to be delicious no matter the time of day, but its brunch menu is unrivaled. The beignets are almost too pretty to eat (almost), and the avocado toast is the best of its kind anywhere in the Tuscaloosa area. However, what really sets Five apart from the rest of the restaurants on our list is its Bloody Mary Bar. That’s right… Five’s brunch features a build-your-own Bloody Mary buffet with all the fixings and toppings. This is a game changer and a must try for any Bloody lover.

Steamers on the Strip

brunch

Photo courtesy of @steamersonthestrip on Instagram

If you wake up after a night out with a hankering for seafood (hey, it happens) look no further than Steamers on the Strip. Steamers is known for having some of the best crawfish, shrimp and oysters in Tuscaloosa. On Sunday mornings, Steamers sticks with what it knows and serves its typical lunch menu with the addition of cheap booze in the form of $10 bottomless mimosas and $3 Bloody Mary’s. What’s better than crab cakes and a delicious mimosa (or seven) on a Sunday afternoon? Nothing. Nothing is better.

Another Broken Egg

brunch

Photo courtesy of @diaryofahungrygirl on Instagram

When you think of brunch, Another Broken Egg is usually the first place that comes to mind. Specializing in perfectly delectable brunch foods and magic hangover healers, there’s nothing better than sliding into a booth and enjoying a huge plate of scrambled eggs or pancakes. What people often don’t realize, though, is the variety of drinks on Another Broken Egg’s Spirited Mornings menu. From Tropical Sangria to Sparkling Pear Margaritas, ABE will help you keep your fun from the night before going long into the next day. #SundayFunday

The Avenue Pub

brunch

Photo Courtesy of @grubgurlz on Instagram

On Saturdays AND Sunday’s until four, you can enjoy brunch at The Avenue Pub. If you’re in the mood for lunch, grab a Bacon Burger or Grilled Chicken Salad. If your body needs breakfast food instead, we suggest the pancakes. Whatever you choose for your meal, we demand you order a Thick & Spicy House Made Bloody Mary or a Tito’s Salty Dog. Don’t be surprised if you find yourself spending both weekend mornings here. No shame.

Southern Ale House

brunch

Photo courtesy of Southern Ale House on Facebook

Southern Ale House describes itself as “classic contemporary southern cuisine,” and its brunch lives up to the description. No matter how many shots you poisoned yourself with the night before, their hearty steak and eggs or classic chicken and waffles are sure to revive you. They also sell something called a Mocha Martini, so we’re on board 100 percent.

Tuscaloosa’s lucky to have so many great places where we can drown our Sunday blues in champagne (with a splash of OJ). Happy brunching, folks.