With over 275,000 subscribers on YouTube and 14 million views, it's safe to say that Nick Makrides, aka The Scran Line, is getting a lot of attention. Makrides is a pastry chef and graphic designer from Melbourne, Australia who crafts stunning how-to videos of his baking creations. Here are a few of the reasons why I'm obsessed with his YouTube channel and why you should be, too.

1. His Videos are Beautiful and Addictive to Watch

Makrides uses his graphic design skills to make his videos stand out from other baking videos. His cupcakes and macarons are the stars of the show, showcasing a variety of techniques in baking and decoration. I could watch him cut cupcakes in half all day.

2. He's All Over the Internet

The Scran Line has collaborated with other well-known YouTube baking channels such as How to Cake It and My Cupcake Addiction, and is featured on the popular foodie website Tastemade. He's even got his own website that features his recipes, blogs, and graphic designs.

3. He's Just as Obsessed with Beyoncé as the Rest of Us

What could make Beyoncé any better than she already is? Cupcakes, of course. The Scran Line produces cupcakes that give Queen Bey the honor she deserves and look just as amazing as she does. And if you're not much of a Bey fan, Nick also pays homage to other stars such as Nicki Minaj and Prince.

4. He's Aussie and Proud

Nick pays tribute to his home country in many of his creations, such as Tim Tam and Vegemite macarons, ANZAC biscuit cupcakes, and more. He also supports the LGBT community with cupcakes and macarons. 

So, next time you're on a YouTube binge, add The Scran Line to your list. Nick is personable and funny, and his videos are just as sweet to watch as his creations are to eat. In the words of Beyoncé, his channel is #FLAWLESS.

Author's Note: I received permission from The Scran Line to use their photos in this article.