Avengers: Age of Ultron just hit theaters. Fantastic Four, Deadpool, and Batman vs. Superman are close behind. These are just some of the highly-anticipated superhero movies coming out in the next two years. While you’re getting ready for these to hit theaters, revisit some of the recent and not-so recent genre classics, and chow down on these snacks that go perfectly with our crime-fighting, ass-kicking heroes.

The Dark Knight Rises (2012): Nutella Soufflé

superhero

Photo by Alex Furuya

It’s dark, and it rises–therefore, Batman. You won’t be so serious after tasting this incredibly easy soufflé that’s even sweeter than the Batmobile.

superhero

Gif courtesy of Giphy

Superman (1973): Protein Balls

superhero

Photo by Keni Lin

You may not have x-ray vision and super strength like the most iconic superhero of all time, but you can try with these protein balls. With these nutrient-filled yet tasty snacks, you’ll have the energy to transform from a Clark Kent to a Superman in no time.

superhero

Gif courtesy of Giphy

Captain America: The First Avenger (2011): Burgers

superhero

Photo by Marissa Sherman

The All-American Avenger calls for an All-American classic: a hamburger. This recipe will teach you how to make the perfect burger before you settle down to watch Steve Rogers save the free world.

superhero

Gif courtesy of Giphy

The Incredibles (2004): Make Your Own Lunchables

superhero

Photo by Lily Lou

Is there a family that’s more on the go than The Incredibles? Probably not. If you’re Elastigirl, you got to be ready to feed the kids energizing food on the go. These grown-up, DIY versions of Lunchables will make you feel like you’re a part of the family while watching this Pixar classic.

superhero

Gif courtesy of Giphy

Thor (2011): Chocolate Mocha Pancakes

superhero

Photo by Sara Tane

Where would Thor be without his coffee? These epic mocha pancakes combine coffee and sugar like no other, and will keep you awake so you maximize your movie watching time.

superhero

Gif courtesy of Giphy

Feeling powerful? Check out these related articles: