This past Valentine's Day, Taco Bell announced a national sweepstakes where the winners would be the first couple to get married at the new Taco Bell chapel in Las Vegas along with a Taco Bell wedding package.

The rules? Couples entered the contest by posting a photo or 30 second video on Twitter or Instagram illustrating why they should be the first couple to get married at the Taco Bell chapel. Taco Bell had to also be tagged in the social media post using the hashtags #loveandtacos and #contest or #loveandtacoscontest. 

So, who's the lucky couple?

Podcast host, Ryan Ryckert and his wife Bianca Monda tied the knot June 25th, 2017. Their Taco Bell wedding package included airfare for six, Taco Bell catering, Taco Bell wedding shirts, garters, bow-tie, sauce packet bouquet, and champagne flutes.

To enjoy their stay on the Las Vegas strip, a complimentary hotel room at Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino along with a private pool cabana. Two tickets to the High Roller LINQ were also included.

Think the Taco Bell wedding package couldn't get better than this? The happy couple also scored a VIP table for six at Drai’s Nightclub at The Cromwell and an entry for two and $100 credit at the Qua Baths and Spa at Caesars Palace.

Professional wedding photography and videography was also include to capture the big day. Their wedding cake was made by Cinnabon Delights.

Starting August 2017, the Taco Bell wedding package will be open to the public. This $600 package for those wanting to try the fast food wedding experience, also includes an officiant.

The happy couple met online about two years ago in San Francisco. In an interview with PEOPLE, Ryckert said that their love for Taco Bell was something they both had in common and knew they would be great match.

Ready to vow to your soul mate at Taco Bell? Only one more month until you can apply for the Taco Bell wedding package. Until then, check out the wedding couple's submission here.