PART 1: Drinks
Begin the night with a lovely cocktail hour(s). Be sure to have a signature drink, but also have a variety of liquor, wine and beer. Try to opt for summer flavors or fruity liquor for fun. Don’t forget to decorate with outdoor string lights and sunflowers.
Feisty & Skinny Lemonade
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5-10 minutes (it all depends on how cooperative your blender is)
Servings: 2 maybe? I’ll leave that up to you.
4 shots of Svedka Citron Vodka
The zest of ½ lemon
1 handful of ice cubes
1 shot of crystal light lemonade powder mix
6 shots of Fresca
1. Insert all ingredients into blender, one at a time, and blend them. No rocket science here.
2. Pour into a mason jar and garnish with a lemon! Noms.
“Baby, Will You Be My Corona and Lime? I’ll Be Your Main Squeeze” Popsicles
Prep Time: 2 seconds
Freeze Time: It’s easier to do it overnight.
Corona or Corona Light
1. Pour beer into the popsicle containers, but leave space at the top so it doesn’t blow up when it freezes and expands, you know.
2. Stir in some lime juice.
TIP: They sell the popsicle molds in many different places. I got mine from the dollar store. Buy a bunch, make the pops and keep them in a back freezer to save room. They go bad, so give them to the people you like the most at the party first. Mwahahaha.
PART 2: Salmon
Mama Sally’s Secret Salmon
(Recipe inspired by my mom)
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: About 20 minutes
Servings: How ever much you want to make.
fresh salmon (we used 3 large pieces)
1. Onto each piece of salmon, smear (hate that word) a little bit of mayo.
2. Sparingly shake lemon pepper on top of the mayo (so it sticks).
3. Sprinkle with fresh dill.
PART 3: Veggies
Very Veggie Vegetables
Prep Time: 20 minutes (takes a while to slice everything and arrange it)
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
2 yellow squash
1 large zucchini
3 cups sliced Portobello mushrooms
4 potatoes (variety of kinds)
1 small onion
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1. Slice all vegetables and arrange in a large dish.
2. Dice the onion.
3. Sprinkle the onion on top of the other vegetables.
4. Bake at 350ºF for about 20 minutes, or until the vegetables are cooked.
5. When there is 5 minutes left on the timer, sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top.
PART 4: Fruit
Minty #Watermelown Fruit Salad
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 13 minutes
1/2 large watermelon
1 cup blueberries
1 cup raspberries
1 cup blackberries
the juice of one lemon
the zest of one lemon
1. Cut the watermelon into small cubes.
2. In a large bowl, combine watermelon, all berries and lemon juice.
3. Add zest and mint leaves. Toss.
4. Garnish with mint leaves.
Like this article? Check out more.