The Victoria's Secret Angels are truly goals. Half of them are friends with Taylor Swift, their wings are stunning and they have flawless bodies — like, legitimately flawless. They have the type of bodies that you aspire to have and Google to find out their diets. Don't worry, I did the second part for you. With bikini season right around the corner, here is what the Victoria's Secret models eat to stay fit so that we can get ready for summer in style. 

Gigi Hadid: The Burger Queen

You knew this was coming — Gigi loves to talk about the J.G. Melon Burger, and the obsession is truly real. She famously ate one of them on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" and embodied all life goals. 

So we all know that Gigi "eat[s] a burger to stay sane," but how does she "eat clean to stay fit?" Gigi loves Juice Press, arugula salads and sushi from BondST, and boxing is her main form of exercise.

Kendall Jenner: The "Anti-Model Diet" 

Of course, Kendall Jenner has the best genes known to man. I mean, look at her family. Kendall loves In-N-Out burgers like any good Californian, and she posts many of her fave meals on her Wine n Dine account, @KennyTheChef. 

Everything changes for Fashion Week, though. Kendall downs 12 cups of Kusmi Detox Tea a day (?!?!) and eats apples for sustenance. Please do not try this diet at home!

Candice Swanepoel: The Skincare Guru

Candice Swanepoel always looks flawless, and it starts with her diet. She adds oils, collagen powder and fruit that is high in antioxidants to her smoothies in order to keep her skin looking clear and bright. I am not knowledgeable enough to explain how that works, but clearly, it does. 

Behati Prinsloo: The Snacker 

Behati Prinsloo is a freaking goddess and her diet is actually reasonable. She always carries around some healthy snacks (think almonds and iced tea) to fulfill any cravings, and Lily Aldridge packs her snacks on trips #squadgoals.

Prinsloo is anti-juice cleanse because the hanger is real, but she does eat high-protein and high-veggie diets to prepare for big shows. Sadly, eating like Behati Prinsloo will not make Adam Levine your husband, but a girl can dream.

Adriana Lima: Health Overload

I honestly could not eat like Adriana Lima. I thought that I would say that about all of these lovely ladies, but Lima really takes this whole health thing to the extreme. She stunned on the runway just eight weeks after the birth of her second child, and with a diet like hers, I can see why.

Michael Olajide Jr., Lima's trainer, explained to Shape that Lima worked out every day, twice a day, for 4-6 hours a day, with specific exercises including jump rope and shadow boxing. For meals, he focused her diets on, "how we're originally supposed to eat ... for a necessity and for a purpose, not for taste or a social situation."

Okay, no. That statement is false. Food is meant for pleasure. That is a ridiculous amount of exercise (especially because there are no rest days). If this is what it takes to be a Victoria's Secret Angel, I'm out. 

Elsa Hosk: The Greek Diet 

We gotta give some credit to Elsa Hosk's workout regime for her bod — she is addicted to boxing and basketball. However, she also knows how to eat and spoiler alert, it's all greek to me.

Her fridge is always filled with tomatoes, Greek yogurt, and cucumbers. Her favorite restaurant is actually The Greek and she always orders the same thing: fried cheese, chicken skewers with rice pilaf, and potato, cucumber and feta salad.

Martha Hunt: The Smoothie Queen

Not only is Martha Hunt besties with Taylor Swift, but she's also just a generally flawless human. She loves to eat tacos (#relatable), but considers smoothies to be the best healthy snack. Make your own with bananas, coconut milk, almond butter, berries and flaxseeds. 

yogurt, cream, milkshake, sweet, smoothie, coffee, milk
Christin Urso

Biggest body tip from Hunt: "It's better not to focus on calorie burning." She doesn't use any workout apps and focuses more on feeling fit than the exact number. 

Jasmine Tookes: Balanced Diet with a Sprinkle of Salt

Jasmine Tookes is saying what we all have been thinking — juice cleanses suck. Rather than restricting her intake with green juices, Tookes eats a balanced diet full of protein, peanut butter and salt. I am so happy that she loves peanut butter and hope this means that I too can be an angel. 

Before fashion shows, she relies on home cooked grilled chicken and zucchini to get ready. If you are looking to liven up your own zucchinis, I'd recommend trying them in noodle form. It's the best way to pretend you're eating pasta on your VS diet. 

Personally, I would not recommend trying out most of these diets at home. But (and luckily), many of the Angels do a good job on incorporating some balance into their diets, which is totally doable and a healthy choice that anyone can make.