We don’t seem to know a good thing until it’s gone and buried in Vermont. Occasionally Ben and Jerry’s needs to clean house and retires some of their ill-performing flavors. Some of the “de-pinted” Ben and Jerry’s flavors are a bit odd but I’m sure you can agree with me that these nine flavors need to be risen from the dead.

1. Dublin Mudslide

Ben and Jerry's Flavors

Photo courtesy of benandjerry.com

Who could possibly resist an Irish cream liqueur ice cream especially when it is all swirled together with coffee fudge. This pint even had a bit of a crunch with its chocolate chocolate chip cookies. We are still searching for a flavor tasty enough to make us jump up and do a jig.

2. Schweddy Balls

Ben and Jerry's Flavors

Photo courtesy of @benandjerry on Instagram

I love the 90’s. This ice cream was a tribute to a classic Saturday Night Live skit. The rum-infused vanilla ice cream was loaded with rum malt balls dipped in fudge. The perfect dish to curl up in a Christmas sweater and start baking for the holidays.

3. Holy Cannoli

Ben and Jerry's Flavors

Photo courtesy of benandjerry.com

Some of us aren’t fortunate enough to be Italian or live near Carlo’s Bakery but now even Ben and Jerry refuse to fuel my cannoli addiction. You may be wondering how they captured the soft yet crunchy cannoli balance. This ice cream was a ricotta and pistachio mix with chunks of chocolate-covered cannoli and roasted pistachios.

4.

Ben and Jerry's Flavors

Photo courtesy of weheartit.com

Don’t be deceived. This flavor was full of chocolate ice cream and features swirls of coconut caramel. I’m sure your mouth is already watering and you don’t want me to even mention the chocolate-covered coconut caramel crunch that was overflowing from this dearly departed pint.

5. Tuskeegee Chunk

Ben and Jerry's Flavors

Photo courtesy of benandjerry.com

There is more than enough variety when it comes to chocolate ice cream but we often overlook one of chocolate’s closest friends: peanut butter. This peanut butter ice cream brought some chocolate chunks along for the ride to create the perfect combination of salty and sweet.

6. Cool Britannia

Ben and Jerry's Flavors

Photo courtesy of benandjerry.com

When it is unbearably hot outside and all you need is something light and refreshing, you’ll be out of luck. This vanilla ice cream had a crisp kick of strawberries and shortbread covered in fudge (of course).

7. Urban Jumble

Ben and Jerry's Flavors

Photo courtesy of benandjerry.com

There simply isn’t enough coconut ice cream in this world. If you’re a fan of Almond Joys and Samoas then you’ve truly lost a dear friend. The mixture of chocolate and coconut ice cream features a hodgepodge of both white and dark chocolate chunks, pecans, and almonds.

8. Bovinity Divinity

Ben and Jerry's Flavors

Photo courtesy of benandjerry.com

Yin yang never looked so delicious. Part milk chocolate ice cream with white fudge cows and another part white chocolate ice cream with dark fudge cows. Having this flavor around would certainly bring balance to my life. Or maybe just my tastebuds but that’s good enough.

9. Fossil Fuel

Ben and Jerry's Flavors

Photo courtesy of benandjerry.com

The dinosaurs seem to be having a hard time sicking around. This collection of fudge dinosaurs, chocolate cookie pieces, and fudge was held together by sweet cream ice cream. Can’t a girl munch on fudge dinosaurs and marathon Jurassic Park in peace?

The Ben and Jerry’s site has a page dedicated to all their other under appreciated concoctions. If your life has spiraled out of control since the removal of these flavors from the shelf, then let Ben and Jerry’s know you want them back.