Having good snacks on hand has been an essential part of my dorming experience. Trader Joe's has always been my go-to stop for my holy grail favorites and for trying new things. They're known for their unique products that you won't find at just any old grocery store.

If you've never been to this grocery wonderland, or you are looking for some new snacks to add to your shopping list, here are five of my favorite Trader Joe's snacks that I think you should keep in your dorm room. 

1. Partially Popped Popcorn

milk, tea, coffee, sweet
Victoria Campisi

This gem is my newest find in Trader Joe's snack aisle. I personally like my popcorn on the well-done side, but I've found a new favorite on the opposite end of the popping spectrum. These flawlessly seasoned kernels are cooked to the perfect, almost done amount without making you break a tooth when chewing on them. Perfect for satisfying a craving for a crunchy snack.

2. Just Mango Slices 

butter, sweet
Victoria Campisi

Trader Joe's has a section devoted to dried fruit like this fun snack. These dried mangos are my favorites. The best part is, it is literally just mangos, as it says. No artificial sweeteners or additives. They are an easy way to get a serving of fruit in that you will not find in the campus dining hall. 

3. Sriracha Hummus 

dairy product, peanut butter, spread
Victoria Campisi

For anyone who likes sriracha and hummus as much as I do, this is the perfect combination. It has a kick to it without being too hot. The creamy dip can be perfectly paired with veggies or tortilla chips like these. 

4. Inner Peas 

vegetable
Victoria Campisi

Trader Joe's Contemplates Inner Peas are an unlikely favorite. They are just as they say they are, whole green pees, except they are baked into a crunchy, tasty snack that is hard to put down once you start. You definitely won't find anything like this in the campus vending machine. 

5. Dark Chocolate Covered Pretzel Slims 

banana, peanut, peanut butter, chocolate, chips
Victoria Campisi

Chocolate covered pretzels are one of my favorite desserts and putting them into an easy snacking form like this is even better. The pretzel slims are coated in a smooth dark chocolate making them perfect for satisfying a craving for sweets, without going too overboard (unless you eat the whole bag...).

So get out there and try these awesome snacks, or go find some new favorites of your own! You can never go wrong with a trip to Trader Joe's.