We all know the best way to distract yourself from looming tests and essays is to eat. And I mean really eat. Not to mention when you're in a city like Richmond, your options are insane. The only problem is your summer job money only can go so far.

How many times can you get late night Christian's Pizza or indulge in a treat from Carytown Cupcakes before you run out of cash? Luckily, for students in the Richmond area (I mean you VCU and UR) there's this great new start-up, Get Dippy, that can help you out. 

chocolate, cookie, sweet, cake, pastry, candy, goody, muffin
Taylor Block

Get Dippy is a locally run business that pairs up with businesses in the Richmond area to get users great deals. From restaurants like Carytown Burgers and Fries to Baja Bean, Get Dippy has deals for everyone. Not to mention, their list of partners is ever growing.

After you get used to using the rewards more and more often, Dippy will customize the deals to exactly your taste. Really liking the codes for burgers? When a new deal comes out for Jack Browns, you'll be the first to know. You'll only get messages for deals that are relevant to you, and they won't send you any junk texts.

tacos, chili, chicken, pork, cheese
Taylor Block

Interested in signing up? The process is super simple. Just click here, type in your phone number, and deals will be on their way! Using the deals is just as easy. When you receive a text, click the link to see the deal. When you're inside the business and ready to use the coupon, just press the redeem button. 

If you're involved with a sorority or club on campus, shoot an email to hello@getdippy.com to learn about getting your organization free food! Keep yourself in the loop with the latest deals by following the Get Dippy Facebook and Instagram.