Brownies with cookie dough and peanut butter?!

There's something about brownies, cookie dough, and peanut butter cups coming together that becomes an ultimate guilty pleasure. All three of these things are delectable individually, so why not combine them and refine those baking skills. This recipe is easy and fun to make, so grab some pals or a significant other, (if they'll participate) and follow the steps below!

#Funfact: The first time I made them, I had to make three batches in one week.

Here's What You'll Need!

The Ingredients:

-Pillsbury Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (or whatever brand is your favorite, just a strong recommendation)

-1 box of Ultimate Supreme Brownie batter (Original)

-2 eggs 

-1/2 cup of vegetable oil

-1/4 cup of water 

-Mini unwrapped Reese's peanut butter cups (or wrapped you will just have to unwrap them)

-13x9 inch pan (or whatever size you have, just adjust the baking time accordingly)

-Tinfoil (just enough to put over the pan!)

-Medium sized bowl (a size you could make regular brownies in)

-Cooking spray ("PAM" or you could use butter!)

Once you've gotten the ingredients, it's time to start baking. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees before you start.

Happy Cooking!

Step 1: Spread the Dough

To begin, place tinfoil across the pan so it's easier to take out after baking. Use cooking spray over the tinfoil before grabbing the dough. Then, take the cookie dough out and spread it across the pan with your fingers. (#Spoontip: always wash your hands before and after you touch cookie dough no matter what!) The dough is best spread by taking smaller parts of the cookie dough out and pressing it down to different parts of the pan. Slowly keep spreading more cookie dough on until the whole pan is covered. It should look similar to the picture above.

Step 2: The Peanut Butter

This one's easy. Either unwrap the mini Reese's or if they are already unwrapped, space them out horizontally across the pan. Based on the size of your pan, decide how many peanut butter cups should go in each row. Don't sweat it if you don't have the same amount of cups in a row, but try to make it relatively equal while still being spaced out. This will allow the batter to expand while cooking without having the peanut butter overpower the rest of the mix.

Step 3: Basic Brownie Time

For this step, act like you're making regular brownies! Before you start, double check the oven is preheated to 350 degrees. After that, grab the brownie mix, eggs, vegetable oil, and water and put them in a bowl as pictured above. Use a measuring cup to make sure you put the right amount of water and vegetable oil in the mix.

Step 4: Stir, Stir, Stir It Up!

Stir up all the ingredients until the batter becomes a smooth chocolate brown and they're no signs of raw brownie batter. This can be done quickly by using a whisking machine but if that isn't available any spreading or stirring spoon will work.

P.S This also serves as a great moment for a taste test!

Step 5: The "Fun" Part

Pour that delicious brownie batter evenly on top of the cookie dough and Reese's peanut butter cups. I call this the "fun" part because you get to combine everything together and is fun to do in partners. Have someone hold the bowl while you spoon out the batter and spread it across the pan.

Step 6: Wait N' Bake

Place the pan in the oven at 350 degrees for around 18 min. If you're using a 13x9 pan cook for around 25 min. My pan was smaller, and only took around 18 min. Set several timers and use the toothpick trick to cook until it is fully done. It should look something like this when you take it off.

Step 7: Dessert Time

Time to chow down! Impress your friends, family, and coworkers at the next event with what I call the Trifecta of all desserts. For the best results, pair it with a glass of the nutritious Fairlife milk.