Cookies, brownies, and ice cream are all staple sweets in my dessert book, and this delectable brownie bowl recipe combines all three. The main base is a moist brownie with a little crater that makes a cute and convenient bowl. In the middle, raw cookie dough is plopped in and nestled into the bowl. The whole dessert is finally topped off with your favorite ice cream and any topping of your desire, like chocolate and sprinkles. The recipe is perfect for events, with friends, or you know, all for yourself. You can also cut down on the prep time by using brownie mixes and chilled cookie dough from the store.

Embrace this glorious dessert and eat with caution, because it will blow away your tastebuds.

Brownie Ice Cream Bowls

• Prep Time:20 minutes
  • Cook Time:25 minutes
  • Total Time:45 minutes

• 1 cup sugar
  • 1/2 cup butter (melted)
  • 1/4 cup cocoa powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/2 cup flour
  • 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • chilled cookie dough
  • Ice cream
Photo by Hui Lin

Add the sugar and butter in a large mixing bowl and stir to combine.

GIF by Hui Lin

Next, whisk in the cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and eggs.

GIF by Hui Lin

Once combined, add the rest of the dry ingredients, which are the flour, baking powder, and salt. Whisk to combine everything evenly.

#SpoonTip: Use store bought brownie batter to save some time.

GIF by Hui Lin

Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.

Pour the brownie batter into a muffin tin and bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes.

GIF by Hui Lin

When the brownies finish baking, spray the bottom of a second muffin tin and press it on top of the brownies to make bowls. Leave the muffin tin pressed on top until the brownies have cooled.

GIF by Hui Lin

Carefully take the brownie cups out the muffin tin and place on a plate. Add cookie dough, ice cream, and any other toppings of your choice. Enjoy!

GIF by Hui Lin