Upgrade your cobb salad with hidden gems from Trader Joe's and a few tips! It's the small things that matter the most. 

Vegan Chicken-less Seasoning Salt & Everything but Elote Seasoning Blend 

Season chicken breast with vegan chicken-less seasoning salt and everything but elote seasoning blend from TJ's. These blends contain cumin, turmeric, and salt; so you won't need any additional spice.

Not a fan of blue cheese? Try TJ's Feta Cheese with Mediterranean Seasoning

Usually, you'd find blue cheese in cobb salad, but we all know that not everyone is a fan of blue cheese. TJ's feta cheese with mediterranean seasoning is a good alternative of blue cheese. It has similar texture and is as flavorful as blue cheese.  

Brine the chicken before cooking them.

Brining chicken meat before cooking it in the air fryer will help you make chicken breast that's crispy outside and tender inside. I also like to put some lemon juice in the brine solution. 

Cobb salad

• 4 cups romaine lettuce
  • 0.8 lb chicken breast
  • TJ's vegan chicken-less seasoning salt
  • TJ's everything but elote seasoning blend
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 cups grape tomatoes
  • 1 tablespoon bacon bits
  • TJ's feta cheese with mediterranean seasoning
  • green onions
Sally Eun Ji Son

Brine chicken breast in a bowl of water with 1/2 tablespoon of salt and 1/2 tablespoon of lemon juice. Let it sit for 30min to an hour.

Drain the brined chicken breast, sprinkle TJ's seasoning over it, and cook it in the air fryer at 390F for 20min. Flip the meat half way.

Sally Eun Ji Son

Boil the eggs for 8 min.

Chop the vegetables.

Chop the cooked chicken and slice the boiled eggs. Plate everything and top it off with bacon bits and feta cheese with mediterranean seasoning.

Sally Eun Ji Son