Slutty Brownies are usually on my list of forbidden foods as a nut-allergy kid, and I always feel so left out. What could possibly be better than fudgy brownies filled with even more delicious treats?

Finally, I couldn’t take it anymore, so I decided to make my own nut-free slutty brownies. Since I wanted to make them perfect, I added all of the right elements: ghirardelli triple chocolate brownie mix, oreos, marshmallows, AND marshmallow fluff. The result is a gooey, chocolatey explosion of rich brownie flavor.

These are the type of brownies you have to hide from your 17-year-old brother and his friends, or they will be gone in minutes (I know this from experience).

The best part is these brownies are incredibly easy to make, and you can customize them however you like. Go ahead, impress your friends with this brownie recipe; just make sure to save some for yourself.

Easy

Prep Time: 15 min
Bake Time: 45 min
Total Time: 60 min

Servings: 16

1 pouch ghirardelli triple chocolate brownie mix (or your favorite brownie mix*)
1/3 cup water*
1/3 cup vegetable oil*
1 egg*
16 oreos, quartered
1 cup marshmallow fluff
½ bag mini marshmallows
4 oreos, crushed

1. Preheat oven to 325⁰ F. Grease 9x9in baking pan with cooking spray (this is very important, these brownies get sticky).

brownie

Photo by Alison Mally

2. Prepare brownie mix according to instructions on the box, using the water, vegetable oil, and egg.

brownie

Photo by Alison Mally

3. Pour half of the brownie batter into the pan, then place the quartered oreos in an even layer over the batter.

brownie

Photo by Alison Mally

brownie

Photo by Alison Mally

4. Spoon the marshmallow fluff over the oreo layer, as evenly as possible.

brownie

Photo by Alison Mally

5. Pour the mini-marshmallows in an even layer over the marshmallow fluff.

brownie

Photo by Alison Mally

6. Pour the remaining batter over the marshmallows. Don’t worry if it doesn’t completely cover the marshmallows.

brownie

Photo by Alison Mally

7. Sprinkle the crushed oreos over the top.

brownie

Photo by Alison Mally

8. Bake for 45-50min*. The toothpick test will not work here, since the brownies are so gooey, so just make sure to bake for at least 45min.
9. Remove from oven and allow to cool, periodically taking a knife around the rim of the pan to separate the brownies from the edge of the pan. This will make removal easier later on.
10. Cut 16 squares and transfer to plate.
11. Enjoy!

brownie

Photo by Alison Mally

*If you use a different brownie mix, prepare your batter using the ingredients and instructions on the box, and bake for the amount of time indicated for that mix.

Like this? We figured. Why don’t you pin it?

brownie

Photo by Alison Mally, Design by Shira Beder

Check out these other nut-free slutty brownie ideas: