Have you ever been craving something cheesy and couldn't decide on the most satisfying choice? Look no further because pizza mac n' cheese lets you pick two options rather than one. Combining foods has been the latest trend since iCarly's Spaghetti Tacos, and this mashup won't disappoint. Indulge in a pizza crust that's made of macaroni for a unique sensation that ends in pure happiness. Say cheese.

Pizza Mac N' Cheese

• 1/2 cup milk your choice
  • 1 tablespoon butter
  • 3/4 cup macaroni pasta
  • 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
  • 3 tablespoon Monterey Jack cheese separated
  • 3 tablespoon Cheddar cheese separated
  • 3 tablespoon mozzarella cheese separated
  • 3 tablespoon ricotta cheese separated
  • 3 tablespoon tomato sauce
tomato, sauce, vegetable, macaroni, spaghetti, pasta
Jayna Goldstein

Begin by bringing a pot of water to a boil. Add macaroni shaped pasta into the water and cook for 8-10 minutes. Then, drain the pasta and leave it to the side to start making the sauce.

wheat, carbohydrate, tortellini, spaghetti, pasta, macaroni
    Jayna Goldstein

For the cheese sauce, mix together milk, all-purpose flour and butter. Continue the greatness by mixing in 2 tablespoons each of four cheeses: Monterey Jack, Cheddar, mozzarella and ricotta.

carrot, pasta, ramen, noodle, vegetable, soup
    Jayna Goldstein

Now, the pizza crust. Add the macaroni that you set aside into the cheese sauce and stir. Follow by dumping the pasta onto an oven pan, flattening it into a circular shape. This will be the crust of the mac n' cheese pizza.
    #SpoonTip: Instead of PAM, use a silicon cookie sheet cover to pour the pasta onto.

sweet, carbohydrate, wheat, macaroni, spaghetti, pasta
    Jayna Goldstein

Slide the sheet into the oven and let the pasta bake for ten minutes. After, switch the oven setting to broil and let it sit for five more minutes. This setting is used to cook the pasta from the top into the middle instead of all the way through. Once it is bubbly and slightly golden, remove it from the oven.

sweet, pie, crust, pizza, dough, pastry, cheese
    Jayna Goldstein

Once the crust is removed from the oven, spread tomato sauce across the surface of the crust. Continue the pizza creation by adding one more tablespoon of each cheese on top of the sauce. Almost there.

cheese, pepperoni, pastry, dough, pie, crust, sauce, tomato, pizza
    Jayna Goldstein

Once all of the ingredients have been added on top, place the pizza mac n' cheese back into the oven for a final round of baking. Bake for 10-12 minutes and broil for 2 minutes.
    #SpoonTip: The pizza can be topped with anything you want.

sweet, crust, dough, pie, pastry, mozzarella, sauce, cheese, pizza
    Jayna Goldstein

Remove the pizza mac n' cheese from the oven and let it cool for 5-10 minutes. Dig in to one of the most unique pizzas you'll ever taste, aka Italy in a bite.

chicken, sauce, cheese
    Jayna Goldstein