MAJOR KEY ALERT! Have you ever wanted something simple to cook to impress a love interest? Your parents? Your friends? Well, this recipe is both super easy and delicious. Not to mention a little bizarre too. Show everyone that you is smart, you is loyal and you appreciate them. Cook with me in the kitchen of more success. Bless up.

salmon

Gif courtesy of GIPHY

Dishwasher Salmon

• Prep Time:15 minutes
  • Cook Time:45 minutes depending on dishwasher
  • Total Time:1 hour - 1 hour 30 minutes

• 1 salmon fillet
  • 1/4 cup lemon juice
  • 1 pinch thyme
  • 1 pinch rosemary
  • 1 tablespoon water
  • 1 pinch sea salt
  • 2 cloves garlic
  • Olive oil
  • Aluminum foil
  • Vegetables of your choice
Photo by Andrea Baysa

Cut your fillet into 2 inch wide pieces.

Photo by Andrea Baysa

Season the fillets with the sea salt, thyme, rosemary, garlic and lemon juice. Place salmon into a foil boat (fold sides up) that secures all the liquids. Drizzle some olive oil on the fillets.

Photo by Andrea Baysa

Cut your vegetables into bite sized pieces. I used broccoli, cauliflower and carrots but this is up to personal preference. Place in foil boat (say that 10 times quickly) and add water.

Photo by Andrea Baysa

Practice safe cooking and wrap up both foil boats. This prevents the water from the dishwasher to not ruin your dinner.

Photo by Andrea Baysa

Place the salmon and vegetables on the top rack of the dishwasher. Be wary to not puncture the foil.

Photo by Andrea Baysa

Turn the dishwasher on its highest setting, with heated dry on and run the washer.

#SpoonTip: DO NOT LOAD SOAP IN THE WASHER.

Photo by Andrea Baysa

Wait patiently. Have a beer with some friends while you wait (highly suggested).

When the cycle is done, wait for about 10 minutes and pull your food out.

Photo by Andrea Baysa

Marvel at your genius creation and brag about how innovative you are.

Photo by Andrea Baysa