Do you ever find yourself deciding between dessert and breakfast? Do you always settle for Reese’s Puffs so that you can pretend you are eating cereal but you are actually eating a bowl of crunchy Reese’s heaven? Have you ever considered making decadent dark chocolate Reese’s Puffs Pancakes baked AND topped with dark chocolate chips, chopped Reese’s, crushed Reese’s Puffs, and gooey melted dark-chocolate peanut butter?

If you answered yes to any of these, then get ready for the best excuse to eat the most decadent breakfast you’ve ever had.

Double Dark Chocolate Reese's Puffs Pancakes

• Prep Time:10 minutes
  • Cook Time:10 minutes
  • Total Time:20 minutes
  • Servings:5 extra large pancakes

• 1 bottle Shake 'n Pour pancake mix
  • 2 cup Reese's Puffs cereal
  • 1/2 cup Mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
  • 1/4 cup dark chocolate cocoa powder
  • 1/2 cup dark chocolate peanut butter
  • 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
Photo by Amanda Widom

Add cocoa powder to pancake mix bottle. Add water as listed on the bottle and shake well.

Photo by Amanda Widom

Fill a plastic bag with the cereal and close tightly.

Photo by Amanda Widom

Using a rolling pin, or any similar object, carefully crush the cereal until it is broken up into a mix of small pieces and fine powder.

Photo by Amanda Widom

Roughly chop the Reese’s into different sized chunks.

Photo by Amanda Widom

Add the batter to a hot, greased skillet. When you see bubbles form around the rim of the pancake, add chocolate chips, chopped Reese’s, and crushed cereal. Flip and finish cooking the pancake.

Photo by Amanda Widom

Start plating your pancakes. Drizzle peanut butter over each one and add all of the toppings.

Photo by Amanda Widom

Stack the pancakes, peanut butter and toppings until you are done with the batter.

Photo by Amanda Widom

Add the remaining toppings and dig in.

Photo by Amanda Widom