As sad as we are that this year is flying by, that also means that it is almost time for the holidays! Holiday season means pumpkin, spiced cookies, eggnog, and lots and lots of peppermint. These peppermint s’mores squares are extremely simple and will literally take 5 minutes to make. They make the perfect gift to bring to a holiday party, or to snack on with friends and a nice, warm mug of hot chocolate.
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: About 5 minutes
12 graham cracker squares
12 jumbo marshmallows
¾ cup dark chocolate chips
Dash of almond milk
Dash of sea salt
3-4 crushed candy canes
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. Lay the graham crackers down in one flat layer on a baking sheet.
3. Place marshmallows on top.
4. Place in the oven for around 3 minutes or until the marshmallows puff up and are a little golden brown on the top.
5. Put the chocolate chips in a bowl with a dash of almond milk and heat until melted (check and stir after 30 seconds).
6. Remove graham crackers and marshmallows from the oven and pour the melted chocolate on top.
7. Sprinkle the sea salt and add the crushed candy canes.