If you love pizza more than any other food, you may want to eat it for breakfast, lunch, dinner and in between. I can't speak for everyone, but I'm all for eating pizza all day! This list isn't full of thin crust, deep dish or even thick crust pizzas. It's more of a creative list with alternative inspiration, so make sure you warn your Instagram followers because they're going to get real hungry, real fast.

This list isn't full of thin crust, deep dish or even thick crust pizzas. It's more of a creative list with alternative inspiration, so make sure you warn your Instagram followers because they're going to get real hungry, real fast.

1. Pizza for breakfast... With tater tots.

meat, sauce, cheese
Audrey Mirabito

There's no point in starting off your day with a boring, ordinary breakfast.  You can find a brilliant recipe with a video for breakfast pizza on Spoon University. (It has a tater tot crust.)  How to Make an Epic Tater Tot Breakfast Pizza contains all the breakfast favorites to start the day off right.

2. This pizza inspired appetizer

This pizza dip is the perfect spin on pizza and a creative way to celebrate any occasion.  It's easy to make because you can throw the ingredients together and let it cook while you go to class.  Impress your friends at your next get together with this sausage pizza dip.  You can find the recipe here.

3. These loaded, stuffed pizza rolls

These pizza rolls are also great to make when you have a group of people to entertain and feed.  Stuff them with your favorite toppings, throw them in the oven, and you have a sandwich style pizza. Those herbs and cheese on top look aah-mazing.  Click here for the recipe. 

4. Egg rolls for when you want a crispier bite.

Sometimes you get a craving for something crispy, and sometimes you get a craving for pizza.  Now you don't have to pick between the two, you can have both.  These are fun to make and you can pick all of your favorite toppings to stuff them.  You can find the recipe here.

5. This pizza casserole... one way or the other

Pasta, cheese, pepperoni and, of course, sausage.  This pizza casserole two way recipe is a must for a weeknight dinner with your roomies.  You can make this dish in a crock pot or in the oven, whichever is convenient for you.

6.  Pizza Panini

fish, bread, meat
Tarika Narain

8. 3-Ingredient Pizza Rolls

bread, pastry, dough, sweet
Kirby Barth

This gooey goodness could be your lunch today.  And chances are, you have all these ingredients in your apartment or dorm.  It's like a grilled cheese sandwich crossed with a loaded pizza.  Plus, you can make a single serving and not have to cook a whole pizza.  You can find the how to article here

This recipe is the ultimate alternative to store-bought Hot Pockets. It only takes about 25 minutes to make these and only a few ingredients. You can easily customize these bad boys to satisfy your pizza love. These pizza rolls are fun to snack on and a good way to impress your friends.

7.  Pizza Quesadillas

9. Cauliflower crust

pizza, broccoli, mozzarella, cheese
Laura Silver 
pizza
Trissa Gurney

These pizza quesadillas are another single serving meal to make for lunch.  In just a few minutes you could have this pizza and quesadilla combo.  This dish is layered with tortillas, cheese, sauce and your favorite pizza toppings.  You and your friends can have a make-your-own pizza night with these pizzadillas.

Calling all gluten intolerant pizza lovers! Thanks to cauliflower, there is now a veggie-based pizza option. A cauliflower crust takes a little more to make but it's worth the adventure to try an alternative to plain grain-based pizza. Plus, a veggie pizza is so satisfying. 

10. Pizza in a mug

sauce, vegetable, meat, tomato, parsley
Natsuko Mazany

Nothing says "college" like a pizza in a mug. This is a single serving pizza perfect for the broke college student who is spending the night lounging on the couch. The ingredients and time needed for this cup of beauty are at a minimum. And since pizza is the love of your life, you can enjoy this while watching rom-coms.

Use these recipes to have your own grown-up pizza party, and share them with your family to prove to your mom that you can cook.