It’s no secret that New York City is home to some of the trendiest foods out there. When it comes to crazy culinary concoctions the city never seems to disappoint, making them even more Instagram-worthy.

It’s a competitive field, but a few take the cake and truly stand out thanks to their unique, over-the-top features. You could even say these treats are like people –they’ve each got their own personality. That’s why I’ve set out to find the most drool-worthy treats of NYC that perfectly describe any friend group. So how do you and your friend group match up?

1. The It Girl – Levain Bakery Cookies

Treats

Photo courtesy of @youstayhungrysd on Instagram

You’re that friend who can do anything and still manage to pull it off. Even the simplest of things you do gets attention and looks cool. Meet the Levain Bakery chocolate chip walnut cookie. Never has a classic cookie looked better and attracted more people.

GIF courtesy of vegetarianbaker.com

2. The Adventurous One – Tompkins Square Bagels

Treats

Photo courtesy of @onehungryjew on Instagram

You are that one friend who’s ready to spice things up and try something new. You’re daring, risky, and definitely aren’t afraid to break social norms…kind of like the bagels at Tompkins Square Bagels. French toast bagels? Funfetti cream cheese, anyone? Not a problem. This shop has all of your creative bagel needs, and definitely isn’t afraid to try a flavor out.

3. The Hipster One – 10Below Ice Cream

Treats

Photo courtesy of @nyceeeeeats on Instagram

There always has to be one friend who’s trying to stay away from mainstream styles. You’re ready to find the hottest trend, even though it may soon become the new norm. What’s more mainstream than ice cream? Enter: 10Below Ice Cream, which has reinvented the wheel. Using advanced technology, the shop serves their customers fresh ice cream by rolling it with their toppings. With lots of popularity over the past few months, this sweet may not stay so off-beat for long.

4. The Hot Mess – Black Tap Milkshakes

Treats

Photo courtesy of @blacktapnyc on Instagram

Your look is pretty much a mishmash of accessories, but somehow you still manage to make it work. You are totally like the Black Tap milkshakes. You simply can’t help but bring all the boys to the yard. Similarly, these massive drinks have so many ingredients thrown together in such wonderful ways that you can’t help but stare, Instagram, and devour. In a single shake can find Reese’s, M&Ms, peanut butter, pretzels, and more, because why not?

5. The One Who “Goes Hard” – Dominique Ansel Bakery Cookie Shots

Treats

Photo courtesy of @cronutgirl on Instagram

Cue Rebecca Black’s ‘Friday’ – You’re always looking for a good time and want to make sure other people know you’re out and about. That’s right, you’re the one who grabs the red solo cup for the picture. Turning dessert time into a party is probably ideal for you, so Dominique Ansel Bakery has you covered with their Cookie Shots. Even though the cookie cup is filled with nothing but milk, the idea of it may bring you back to your Friday nights in cramped basements, which you’ll definitely enjoy. (You can also try to make your own.)

6. The Healthy One – Popbar Gelato

Treats

Photo by Andre Li

This is the friend who makes everyone else feel guilty about their food choices. You’re always hitting up the group chat trying to find a gym buddy, or just asking people to pick up kale smoothies with you. Meet Popbar – hand-crafted gelato on a stick. You’ll find only the freshest and most natural ingredients in these treats. Being healthy never tasted so good.

7. The Social Activist – Big Gay Ice Cream Shop

Treats

Photo courtesy of @foodshotsnyc on Instagram

You’re known to fight for your rights and stand up for what you believe in! After all, we’re in the 21st century, so isn’t it time for a little social change? The different desserts at Big Gay Ice Cream Shop will be sure to satisfy you with their fun and unique flavors.

So which of these sweets are you and your friends most like? Looks like you’ll have to eat your way around the city to see just how well you match up.