Chocolate-lovers, today is our day. It’s National Chocolates Day and that means that everyone should consume the most chocolate possible in the next 24 hours. Even though, let's be real, that’s what I do almost every single day of the year. Chocolate truffles are the absolute best cause you can fill them with pretty much anything. Some might have the talent and patience to make truffles from scratch, but if you're anything like me, you wanna get your hands on that chocolate as fast as possible. Here are some of my NYC spots that are going to provide me with all the truffles I need.

Some might have the talent and patience to make truffles from scratch, but if you're anything like me, you wanna get your hands on that chocolate as fast as possible. Here are some of my NYC spots that are going to provide me with all the truffles I need.

Kee's Chocolate

Location: 80 Thompson St, New York, NY 

If you’re looking for the widest array of chocolate truffles with the most insane flavors, look no further than Kee’s. From lavender and jasmine to champagne or black sesame, these truffles are sure to excite those taste buds – you’ll have to buy yourself a whole box just to give them all a try.

Teuscher Chocolates

Location: Rockefeller Center, 620 5th Ave, New York, NY

I’ve grown up going to Teuscher Chocolate since the time I was little, during the Holiday season. Located right next to the Rockefeller Christmas Tree, Teuschers has an endless supply of chocolates that are sure to get you in the holiday spirit.

Jacques Torres Chocolate

Location: 350 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014

This place is totally a one-stop shop. Truffles, cookies, hot cocoa, Jacques Torres has it all. They even have holiday-themed chocolates, so you can ring in the season the only way, I know how – by eating your way through it.

Mariebelle Chocolate Shop

Location: 484 Broome St, New York, NY 10013

Okay, so if you’re looking for unique, you’ve definitely come to the right place. I’ll admit, as classically delicious a truffles can be, they can look a little boring sometimes. Mariebelle Chocolates does their own art on their truffles, making them just as gorgeous as they are tasty.

Godiva Chocolatier

Location: Rockefeller Center, 52 W 50th St, New York, NY  

Everyone, no matter where they’re from, knows about Godiva Chocolate. The hand-crafted truffles really know no bounds in terms of flavor and design. There is nothing wrong with sticking to tradition, and Godiva is exactly that.

#SpoonTip: If you’re hitting up Godiva, make sure to give their chocolate strawberries a try. You won’t be disappointed.

Li-Lac Chocolates

Location: 40 8th Avenue, New York, NY

Li-Lac Chocolates is Manhattan’s oldest chocolate store, which means they’ve been celebrating National Chocolates Day the longest - all other chocolate stores bow down. From 1923, Li-Lac has had all your favorite truffles including french cream, dulce de leche, mocha, caramel, raspberry and more.

La Maison Du Chocolat

Location: Rockefeller Center, 30 W 49th St, New York, NY

If you’re looking to stray away from the classic truffle fillings and experiment with some new flavors, head right over to La Maison Du Chocolat. They have three flavors besides the traditional dark chocolate. The flavors include caramel toffee, which is made with ganache from Venezuela, blackcurrant and citrus fruit, both of which experiment with flavors from Madagascar. So, it’s really like you’re travelling the world when you take a bite - how cool is that?

Also, they come in these gorgeous pink boxes - absolute perfection.

Varsano's Chocolate

Location: 172 West 4th Street, New York, NY 10013

You know when you’re just good at everything? Varsano’s does. Beyond truffles, anything that involves chocolate, Varsano’s kills the game. Chocolate covered pretzels, oreos, strawberries, orange peel, marshmallows, yep. They even make their own peanut butter cups, come on.

If you're interested in testing out those chocolatier-ing skills and making your own peanut butter cups, look no further

Myzel's Chocolate 

Location: 140 W 55th St # 1, New York, NY 10019

So, maybe you’re a picky truffle-eater. Myzel’s Chocolate should be your go to place. With sixteen flavors of truffles in white, milk and dark chocolate, you are sure to find something you like. Not to mention, they have 100 flavors of licorice from Europe in their store as well. How’s that for random?

Make sure you're celebrating National Chocolates Day the right way by heading on over to some, or (if you're anything like me), all of these spots.