If you're a student at UNT, then you may already know about the several on-campus cafes, but you may be missing out on some hidden treasures. The Denton coffee scene is starting to gain a nice lil' reputation for its countless places where students can grab some heaven in a cup. Just in the Square, there seems to be a cafe on each corner, and there are even more options around town.

With so many options, it may seem a bit overwhelming for you to decide where to host your next study session or grab a latte with a friend, but this guide should help you navigate through the local coffee scene.

Best Cafe To Pull All-Nighters At: Jupiter House

Jupiter House is well-known in the Denton community as a popular cafe for student. You can always find plenty of students taking advantage of the free WiFi with their laptops, but the atmosphere remains pretty chill—ensuring that you stay focused on your work.

Hours: Open 6AM-11PM Monday-Saturday, 7AM-11PM Sundays 

Location: 106 N Locust St, Denton, TX 76201

Best Cafe To Meet Your Tinder Date At: West Oak Coffee Bar

West Oak is usually pretty lively so it may not be the best place to study at, but it's the perfect place to meet up with a certain someone and grab some light fare and check out their specialty drinks, such as chocolate milk that comes on tap and taro lattes. They also showcase work from local artists, which can be a great conversation starter.

#SpoonTip: Be careful meeting with strangers for the first time. It's always better to play it safe and meet in populated, public spaces.

Hours: Open 7:30 AM-10:30 PM Monday-Sunday

Location: 114 W Oak St, Denton, TX 76201

Best Cafe To Hang Out With Friends At: Shift Coffee

Shift always seems to maintain a bright and lively atmosphere—making it the perfect place to hang out with some friends and enjoy the awesome espresso drinks and free Wi-Fi. make sure to try some of their specialty drinks, such as the lavender latte.

Hours: Open 6 AM- 7 PM Monday-Friday; 7 AM - 7 PM Weekends

Location: 519 S Locust St, Denton, TX 76201

Best Cafe For Large Groups: Zera Coffee Company

This volunteer-staffed coffee shop is quiet and relaxing, with plenty of space for you and your group to meet—whether it's for a small meeting, study group, or just to socialize!

Hours: Open 7 AM-11 PM Monday-Saturday; Closed on Sunday

Location: 420 E Mckinney St # 104, Denton, TX 76209

Best Cafe To Pull An All-Nighter At: Aura Cafe

While it isn't open 24 hours every day of the year, when it comes to finals season, Aura Coffee stays open late to provide a cozy and chill atmosphere where students can cram for their exams while enjoying a fresh cup of coffee. It's also located right next to campus, making it the perfect late night study spot.

Hours: Open 7 AM-9 PM Monday-Sunday; Open later during finals

Location: 1306 W Hickory St, Denton, TX 76201

Best Cafe To Grab A Bite (Or Two) At: Cultivar Coffee Bar & Roaster

Cultivar is located in the same space as Hypnotic Donuts, which sells some unique donuts like the Evil Elvis (which has peanut butter, bacon, banana and honey)—so you can grab a couple of donuts to go along with your fresh cup of coffee. Don't be shy about ordering more than one for the 'gram—we won't judge.

Hours: Open 7 AM-2 PM Monday-Friday; 8 AM-3 PM during the weekend

Location: 235 W Hickory St, Denton, TX 76201

The Denton coffee scene is known for being open to coffee lovers of all types—from the most #basic bitch to the most hipster-ish hipster. Next time you need your caffeine kick, be sure to stop by one of Denton's cafes and see what they have to offer.