Looking for the best vegetarian restaurants to serve you up some meatless wonders? Have no fear, we’ve got you covered. Whether you’re a true vegetarian or just looking for a place to celebrate Meatless Monday, these places are sure to satisfy.

1. Peace Café

vegetarian restaurants

Photo courtesy of @peacecafehawaii on Instagram

This place is entirely vegan, but don’t let that steer you away. Peace Café provides delicious sandwiches filled with tofu, veggies and delectable sauces. They also have a great selection of vegan mochi cakes and ice cream to end your meal off with something sweet.

2. The Beet Box Cafe

vegetarian restaurants

Photo courtesy of @thefirstmess on Instagram

Located on the North Shore, Beet Box Cafe boasts a huge menu with an array of items. If you’re looking for just a quick smoothie to go or a pizza to devour, this is place to be. Get that açaí bowl to-go for a perfect snack on the beach.

3. Water Drop Vegetarian House

vegetarian restaurants

Photo courtesy of @catherinetoth on Instagram

Water Drop is operated by the Hawaiʻi Buddhist Cultural Society and all the profits go towards supporting a Buddhist temple. Operating in a cafeteria-style manner, it offers an array of daily changing entrees and sides including spring rolls, choi sum, seasonal veggies, tofu sauté and more. The best part? It’s only $10 to load up your plate.

4. Down To Earth Deli Bar

vegetarian restaurants

Photo courtesy of @kaispiceshawaii on Instagram

Down to Earth services as a full grocery store but they have a special area that serves up fresh food daily. From items such as yellow curry, freshly packed sandwiches, pizza and prepackaged cheesecake and cupcakes, you’ll find whatever you’re craving. It is basically like Whole Foods but even better as they source locally as much as possible and are even a lil’ cheaper.

5. Greens and Vines

vegetarian restaurants

Photo courtesy of @funklebur on Instagram

Greens and Vines isn’t the cheapest but oh boy is it amazingly healthy . From their Living Lasagna to Miso Pad Thai, you’ll find a vegan twist on all your classical favorites. They also have Happy Hour from 5 pm-7 pm Mon-Sat with a great selection of wines and every second Saturday of the month, they have a jazz piano performance on the patio.

6. Govinda’s

vegetarian restaurants

Photo courtesy of @gngeek on Instagram

For just $13, you get to indulge in a vegetarian buffet. Be mindful that are usually geared toward Indian cuisine but are usually expansive and beyond tasty. Also, did I mention that Govinda’s located under a Banyan tree on temple grounds? And that $13 is a suggested donation for the maintenance of the temple? Just food for thought.

7. Simple Joy

vegetarian restaurants

Photo courtesy of @elinorcita on Instagram

Every single dish on the Simple Joy menu is vegan and it is all $10 or under. Ranging from Italian, American and Asian style cuisine they specialize in “mock meats.” Even meat lovers will be happy to dine here.