While in London, you can easily get overwhelmed with the amount of food choices. It can be very hard to decide on where to eat, especially if you’re on a time crunch or a strict budget. My food experience in London gave me nothing but food comas I will never regret. Make sure to explore the city while visiting the five delicious places below. Cheers!

1. Eve’s Cafe

London

Photo by Noelle Johnson

This little hole-in-the-wall cafe offers breakfast and lunch. You can experience anything from a full English breakfast to homemade pastas. Eve’s is also a cheaper option if you’re being price-sensitive. My two favorite meals are a toasted croissant with clotted cream and jelly (get there early or they will be all gone) and I also love their egg, avocado, cheese, and hash brown bagel sandwich. If you like orange juice, it is fresh-squeezed to order. Everything is made fresh daily and tastes amazing. Eve’s is located off Great Russell Street next to the Florida State University Flats.

2. Bill’s

London

Photo by Jessica Hagarty

Bill’s is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. If you’re a morning person and like to start your day off with a good breakfast, then Bill’s is something you need to try when visiting London. There are many locations throughout the UK, however the Kingston location is absolutely stunning. You overlook the Thames River and you’re also very close to South Bank where you can find an extensive amount of food trucks.

3. Pizza Union

London

Photo by Noelle Johnson

No shame in the pizza game. This pizza bar is extremely low in price. There are many options available and you can design your pizza however you please. You can get a 12-inch, fire-baked pizza for around only four pounds. There is one located in Spitalfields right next to the Student Chapter Living.

4. Ben’s Cookies

London

Photo by Noelle Johnson

If you have a cookie obsession like I do, you must go to Ben’s Cookies. Obviously you don’t want to get just one, so get Ben’s Box. You buy five cookies and get two free and it costs around eight pounds. After dinner, even if I’m extremely full, I will stop by Ben’s and pick out my favorites. Rather than chips, all of Ben’s cookies are made with chunks. Don’t forget to ask for it warmed up.

5. London Pub

London

Photo courtesy of imperialhotels.co.uk

There are so many pubs in London and it can be very overwhelming to choose one. If you’re not sure where to go, London Pub is a perfect choice. They have delicious fish and chips and the prices are a bit cheaper compared to other pubs. Fish and chips are a British classic served with mashed peas. The peas don’t look too appetizing at first glance, I’m not going to lie, but they actually taste great. Sprinkle some salt and pepper on them so they don’t taste too sweet. If you know for sure you won’t like the peas, a great alternative side is the classic bread and butter.