Don’t you hate when you get to a restaurant and the waitress tells you “Happy hour just ended”? We won’t ever let that happen to you again. Here’s a list of the best happy hours that can satisfy both your food and drink cravings at a cheaper price in St. Louis.

1. Tortillaria Mexican Kitchen

Happy hours

Photo by Colleen Daly

If you are in Central West End or near the area between 4-6 pm Monday through Friday, you must go to Tortillaria. They have half-price appetizers, $2 dollar tacos, $2.50 fish tacos, $2 domestic beers and $3 dollars imported beers. If this isn’t enough for you, they also have $15 pitchers of margaritas, so get ready to drink up.

If you are looking for a weekend happy hour, check them out from 3-5 pm for the same awesome deals.

2. Wild Flower

Happy hours

Photo by Jackie Decoster

There’s a reason why they’ve been voted the “best happy hour.” Get anything from the $5 happy hour menu, and it will be the best $5 you’ll ever spend. Some of our favorites are the organic spinach artichoke dip and the truffled mac & cheese, but really you can’t go wrong with anything you choose. This menu is available daily from 4-6 pm.

3. Chavas Mexican Restaurant

Happy hours

Photo courtesy of @ericadinene on Instagram

Chavas should be your go-to place to drink before going out in Soulard. Enjoy $2 off the house gold, frozen, flavored margaritas and $1 off all beers while you devour the free chips and salsa. They have the best frozen margaritas and flavor options in St. Louis.

4. Rosalita’s Cantina

Happy hours

Photo courtesy of @ishalyssaeats on Instagram

Rosalita’s has it all: great location, delicious food and fun environment. The best time to go is Monday-Friday from 3-7 pm to enjoy the $3 dollar wells, $4 margaritas or $3 off appetizers. The frozen strawberry margarita is a personal favorite, and it goes perfectly with the empanadas, free chips and salsa or the signature guac. The margaritas can even come “twisted,” with half frozen strawberry and half classic.

5. Sasha’s Wine Bar

Happy hours

Photo courtesy of Sasha’s Wine Bar

You told yourself you weren’t going to drink tonight, but now you want to and all the happy hours are over. Think again, because late night happy hour at Sasha’s goes from 9 pm-12 am. It includes $2.50 4 Hands cans, $5 sangrias and $5 Sasha shots.

6. Katie’s Pizza and Pasta

Happy hours

Photo courtesy of @katiespizzaandpasta on Instagram

They offer happy hour here 7 days a week from 3-5 pm and 9-10 pm. Whether you want a $6 dollar pizza or $25 dollar pitcher of the specialty premium cocktail to split with your friends, this is the spot to get a taste of what it’s about when you’re on a budget. Don’t worry, you can still get a killer pizza and beer fix’n while ballin’ on a budget.

7. 5 Star Burger

Happy hours

Photo by Colleen Daly

The $2 dollar holler is all I can say about this one – every day of the week from 4-6 pm, stop in for a drink, a meal, or both because this happy hour is the biggest steal in STL when you have a burger craving.

They offer four different types of sliders, including fried chicken or veggie burgers for $2 a piece, and sides like sweet potato fries or fried pickles for only $2 as well. Not to mention the half-priced draft beers.

8. Cafe Mochi

Happy hours

Photo courtesy of Rhena Salazar Singh

If you’re in the mood for sushi, this is the best option for quality sushi in your college budget. Tuesday through Thursday from 4:30-6:30 pm, they offer half-priced rolls — so you can afford more than one, along with $1 off beers and two-for-one cocktails.

9. Cardinals Nation

Happy hours

Photo courtesy of STL Ballpark Village

On Monday through Friday from 4-7 pm, this is your spot for sports and cheap eats. They offer a $5 dollar menu that includes things such as pretzel bites, pulled pork sliders, and loaded nachos, along with drink specials that include $2 drafts, $3 cocktails, and $5 martinis.

10. Nick’s Pub

Happy hours

Photo by Colleen Daly

Nick’s Pub is not only great for a cheap night out, but it’s also a great game day spot. During SLU games, Cards games, and Blues games, Nick’s offers 40-cent wings and $2 burgers, along with other food specials, $2 Bud Lights and $12 buckets. Their regular happy hour has even cheaper specials depending on the day, such as $1 PBRs and $2 cheese pizzas from 4-7 pm on Monday through Friday.