Whether you’re hopping on the bandwagon or rooting for the underdog, the Oscars are best watched with great food and good company. To help you make the most of this year’s Academy Awards, here are four Spoon-approved viewing parties going on in Manhattan this Sunday night.

100 Montaditos
The first New York outpost of Spanish chain 100 Montaditos is hosting a full Oscars viewing party complete with Academy Awards Trivia and “Best Motion Pitcher” specials. Starting at 7:30pm, in the midst of red carpet coverage, the Academy Awards Trivia will feature five rounds of ten questions with over a dozen chances to win various prizes. For those more interested in the food than the awards, the “Best Motion Pitcher” special provides a great value with three Montaditos (tapas-sized sandwiches), a personal pitcher of domestic beer or sangria and potatoes bravos for $12. Named after some of this year’s Best Picture nominees, the specials include the American Hustle, featuring pulled pork, hot dog and Philly cheesesteak Montaditos and the Dallas Buyers Club – pulled pork, meatball and grilled chicken Montaditos.

Where to Watch the Oscars in NYC

Photo by Tallie Gabriel

cheap

Location: 176 Bleecker St (bet Sullivan and Macdougal)
Hours of Operation: Sun-Thu 11am to 11pm, Fri-Sat 11am to midnight

The Butterfly
Watch the awards in style at Michael White’s Tribeca bar and supper club. With upscale comfort food  and cocktails crafted by expert mixologist Eben Freeman, The Butterfly invites you to get fancy with $10 cocktails and “the finest fried chicken.” In traditional viewing party fashion, guests will have the opportunity to win prizes with Oscar ballots and trivia. Call 646-692-4943 for reservations.

Where to Watch the Oscars in NYC

Photo by Melissa Hom

Expensive

Location: 225 W Broadway (bet White and Franklin)
Hours of Operation: Mon-Wed 11:30am to 10pm, Thu-Fri 11:30am to midnight, Sat 10:30am to midnight, Sun 10:30am to 10pm

The Chester
Located on the ground floor of the Gansevoort Meatpacking, The Chester is hosting an Oscar viewing party this Sunday night starting at 6 pm. To enhance the viewing experience, the restaurant is offering $8 glasses of house red and white wine, as well as Champagne. Additionally, the restaurant’s full dinner menu will be available with classic dishes such as deviled eggs, Chilean sea bass skewers and buttermilk fried chicken.

Where to Watch the Oscars in NYC

Photo by The Chester

Expensive

Location: 18 9th Ave (bet 13th and Little W 12th)
Hours of Operation: Sun-Wed 7am to 2am, Thu-Sat 7am to 4am

Gotham West Market
Can’t decide what you want to eat? No problem. Gotham West Market is hosting an Oscars party on Sunday night starting at 7 pm. The awards ceremony will be projected on screens throughout the market, and guests will have the option of filling out Oscar ballots for a chance to win a gift certificate. The event is free, and all of the vendors will be open as usual with their daily menu items. This is a great choice for anyone who wants broader food choices and the option to watch the awards in a larger setting.

Where to Watch the Oscars in NYC

Photo by Becky Hughes

average

Location: 600 11th Ave (bet 44th and 45th)
Hours of Operation: Sun-Thu 7am to midnight, Fri-Sat 7am to 2am