Summer is the perfect time to have that virtual backyard BBQ you've been thinking about all year. There's nothing better than spending time with family and friends, eating delicious food and going for a dip in the pool. If you're looking to enjoy a refreshing and tangy meal, you might want to try Moe's Southwest Grill's limited-edition BBQ burrito. 

Moe's Southwest Grill's New BBQ Burrito 

Photo Courtesy of Moe’s Southwest Grill

Moe's Southwest Grill is adding a sweet and tangy flair to their menu for a limited-time with their latest BBQ burrito. Available now until July 13, the burrito features seasoned rice, pinto beans, your choice of protein, sweet and tangy BBQ sauce and Southwest slaw. 

Win A Small Picnic Table From The Viral 'Squirrel Table Lady'

Photo Courtesy of Moe’s Southwest Grill

If the BBQ burrito isn't enough, Moe's Southwest Grill is also giving away small picnic tables made by the viral 'Squirrel Table Lady.' On 6/23, you can enter to win a small table by tuning into Moe's TikTok. 25 lucky people who comment will win a kit! The kit features a link to Moe’s ultimate BBQ playlist, a “wearable napkin" and a $25 gift card to Moe's. 

If you don't win through Moe's TikTok, they have also partnered with TikTokers @ZachandErica, @Matt_and_Abby, @Kel.Nixon@EthanTrace and @Beard_Gang_Actual who will be giving away 5 kits each.